Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Quartz of Truth Quest

Can somebody please give me some help on this one, my screen is broken so everything is darker than it should be, so when i go in the Quartz mine i can see literally nothing but blackness. Can somebody help me out by posting the coordinates of who/what i need to find in that mine so i can use the coords to find the spot i need to go to.

ya its all good, it is a broken monitor we had some guy look at it. We are buying a new one soon so i wont be handicapped like this for long. I talked to the guy outside and he told me to find the forgetfull guy (estilio or summin is his name i think), thats where i am stuck, cant find the guy.

Thank goodness i found him! It actually took me like an hour just clicking in darkness. coordinates are Crystal Cavern 102,76

i got different problem........... the wraith gave me quest with key, but i did not finished quest with crystal and bakart didn, t want to talk about that quest. WHAT SHOULD I DO??

i got different problem........... the wraith gave me quest with key, but i did not finished quest with crystal and bakart didn, t want to talk about that quest. WHAT SHOULD I DO??

The crystal quest? Talk to the dwarf at the entrance of the crystal caves (desert pines map), he'll tell you what to do.

No Grum, he already did that, his problem is a bit different I believe.

!!! ATTENTION !!!

Hey ... "Guest", did you actually get the "Crystal of Truth" or not? Cause talking to Estillo once is not enough, he'll ask you to do transport some Quartz to Harvey, only when you get back to Estillo again he'll tell you he can't find the Crystal, but knows where a piece of it is. A stable owner named Frukas at Grahm's Village got it.

So again... have you already obtained the "Crystal of Truth"?

Hmmm...yeah, maybe.

His post is entirely unclear about what he did or not. I don't suppose he got the crystal, since Bakart won't talk to him.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this