Eternal Lands Official Forums
Wytter

Began my studies

No, he's not mad, just a bit "touched" in the head...

192451[/snapback]

No,actually,Placid is right.I AM mad....as for you atahn....*turns to his faithful pie minions* *points to Atahn*Sick him boys!..........................................*turns to pies again*.....ok guys this is the 17th time you did that.....which part of sick him didn't you understand?Damn.....I'll have to call in the underwear stealing gnomes....*again*...... :unsure:

No,actually,Placid is right.I AM mad....as for you atahn....*turns to his faithful pie minions* *points to Atahn*Sick him boys!..........................................*turns to pies again*.....ok guys this is the 17th time you did that.....which part of sick him didn't you understand?Damn.....I'll have to call in the underwear stealing gnomes....*again*...... :omg:

192459[/snapback]

Ok, so you ARE mad... but since I already subverted your pie minions... and -What are these gnomes doing here? Ah, they're trying to .... No, get away get away!

:blink: Um, just a personal request, next time you send the underwear-stealing gnomes, tell them not to steal the ones I'm wearing, at least while I'm still wearing them?

Ok, so you ARE mad... but since I already subverted your pie minions... and -What are these gnomes doing here? Ah, they're trying to .... No, get away get away!

:blink: Um, just a personal request, next time you send the underwear-stealing gnomes, tell them not to steal the ones I'm wearing, at least while I'm still wearing them?

192654[/snapback]

Gmph.....fine....I'll *try* to remember to tell them that....about you....as for the other ppl on teh forums....i don't guarantee anything...hehehehehehheh :hehe::hehe::(:P