Eternal Lands Official Forums
mauriciom

EAF Championships but with Summs...

What do u think  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What do u think

• Yes
    • No

Try to summon 100 wolves and not getting lagged out..

187851[/snapback]

Well i traing with summ wolf and Surfy (3th in summ) made 700 wolfs in less than an 1hr

I think it would be pretty cool.

Have like 1 chimy and 2 fluff for each side. Which ever lives wins. maybe..

-Kat

I'm friend of surfy/phenic/coco/evalin/zeplin/ice/ladyreni/van_binsbergen/clockus/jezebelle/ and they are all top50... i think that if they have some nice prize... let's say like 60 ele and 20k meat and 10k wolf furs... someth like they need all the time... will be a nice prize so they can all get in....

very cool plan

if i can have a carrier i can summon alot..

by myself i (only) can make 50 wolfs at once

looking forwards to this event ;D

Van_binsbergen

*drools*

mabey we could have teams goin too? get like a 3 man team, picked by the players, have all go at it at once and have a royal rumble in some map :)

or have no teams, and just all out royal rumble, each person is limited to 5 or so chimmers... be crazy ;):):P

either way, ima have to check on this thread from time to time, sounds like a good time.

*drools*

mabey we could have teams goin too? get like a 3 man team, picked by the players, have all go at it at once and have a royal rumble in some map  :)

or have no teams, and just all out royal rumble, each person is limited to 5 or so chimmers... be crazy  ;)  :)  :P

either way, ima have to check on this thread from time to time, sounds like a good time.

188793[/snapback]

u cant make teams, its not possible in the game, even if u r from the same guild, the creatures will attack each other

but cool plan

van_binsbergen

the creatures will attack each other, but you don't necessarily have to be near each other. divide and conquor ;)

Edited by Evalin

phenic guess i'm hunting for ya then :medieval: i hope this comes together most of the summoners i kno round el are all cool ppl and keep getting moved for being to good at what they do. yes there will be a few lag problems but i guess they will even out as the summons kill eachother :) it should be a good sight to see

Well the idea could be like this... Each player can summ nº summ's (nº number that must be fix). And he can use magic u heal it (this is the same of use restoration spell in EAF Championships). The winner it the one that has the last summ living. U can have it in lvl. Chimy vrs chimy. wolf vrs wolfs or rat's vrs rat's or what ever... Like over 30 form ! 30 to 25! 25 to 20! 20 to 10 and less than 10. I think that summ fight's are realy funny.

ph34r my evil low-level summons!!! My deers shall destroy you all!!! :blink:

this sounds like fun, and if anything gets set up I can always summon my legions of evil deers to kill some chims. :P (haha, yeah right...)

Actually I had suggested that some time ago, when I though summons fighting outside pk area might be a bug.

I think it would be pretty interesting, especially for newbies who don't have many opportunities to see high level monsters.

In that preivous post I said I wasn't for that kind of combats as I thought those summs could attack anybody, not just other monsters ... but as long as it is safe for me, I might even pay a fee to watch the combat ... herrrr, not really actually ... but I would bet ... herrrr, first I need to get some money and find a honest bookmaker (those two words so close ... it doesn't sound correct).

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16608

I do not exactly know if this is a bug or not, but I summoned 2 rabbits on Isla Prima 2 days ago and they attacked a beaver without me attacking it.

I wanted to know if it is a bug, cause sometimes I see some high lvl going around with 2 pumas and I wanted to know if there is a risk for me to get potatoe mashed.

By the way, for bookmakers, my 2 brown rabbits lost by KO while the beaver was still 3 to 4 Health points.

PS: I am not for organizing that kind of animal combats : imagine you get a dozen pumas involved, they go wild and then you have a 100 newbies angry in hell, lol

185277[/snapback]

Edited by Sildegaar

Well we are having good vote's and lot of people that want to play and see :P

189380[/snapback]

So this will happend some time? :P

194132[/snapback]

Well i hope so... 43 ppl want to see this and lots of ppl that dont like posting and voting lol... i think i will be nice... I could like to see if any mod can post here to see if that cold be made or not!