Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rudyzhou2

Hiring armys,pet,party

i was thinking abt this fighting monsters by ur self is kind not fun, so can you guys make the party option that let many ppl to join this party and hunt for higher lvl monsters , but u 'll need to make more multi maps that's not pk for sure, however u get less exp in a party if u guys r all the same lvl , however, u guys can make a party have extra experience if there's a newbie in the party like for ex. 1 newbie in party u get 10 pct extra exp, 2 newbie 15 pct experience and so on, how ever every party can only take up to 30 pct extra exp regarding how many newbies there have in the party...

also i was thinking abt soldiers, if u don't wanna be in a party u can hire soldiers from specific npc, this soldier will die only if they ran out of mps, if u r a mage u can hire a soldier that can do close combos, if u r a fighter u can hire a soldier that could heal u during the fight how ever, the higher lvl the soldier is, the more expensive it becomes and u only can hire 1 soldier at a time, wouldn't it bekewl if u have a soldier following u every where and fight for u?

thirdly, beside the soldier option , the pet is a good choice too, make a interface for pets and u can buy different kinds of pets and u feed them different kind of food such as cooked meat/srs/brs/raw meat etc... when u buy a pet it's an egg and u have to hatch the pet and different pets have different abilities, for example some pets might do atks and some pets can heal you and using magic while u r fighting, also there are rare kinds of pet that can do both fighting and magic ,when they r out of mps/eps u can give the mBRs/Srs to drink and they will slowly lvl depending on the skill they use, for example a magic pet will lvl up as his magic lvl lvl ups at the same time.......

for alc/manuer/crafter there's pets that can hold items for them they r not for fighting, but they have like 500 emus that can hold lots of items for u which would be like a moving *storage*, i think it is a good idea too...

Mage... that's NOT a fighter? But what would the point of magic be if you're not gonna fight stuff? What is this about "combos"? Why would people get experience if they're not actually doing anything?

There's plenty of multicombat non-PK maps, like Naralik, Vermor Castle, Gerubandi, VotD gold cave, and so on.

Hiring soldiers could be implemented similar to summoning, a range of combinations of armour/weapons/gold determine troop types.

This ability would have to be available to any character with the right connections and influence, not dependant on summoning skill.

as i said freeone , u can get exp from the soldiers u hired, and what i mean by mage is ppl that doesn't have high a/d so they hire a fighter and they heal their fighter and harm the monsters

freeone, votd gold cave isn't multi-attack thingy

in this game partyis usless, u dont get exp per monster

u get exp per hit/block, so if 1 person gets all the blocks..he wil get exp and the rest not

Well, this is strange to say, but Shivar is right. I do not think we will be changing the EXP system anytime soon. But I do agree that we need more multicombat maps. :P

i dont see why maps are non-multi in the first place, sure people COULD steal monsters, but thats life, when we have more spawns in 1.0.2 that wont become an issue.