Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kl4Uz

eracer

beware of Eracer - he is a bag jumper.

I was training with guller and died (restore in hell I love it -_- )

Well guller sat my deathbag and mr Eracer jumped in and right on my bag when Guller wanted to give it back. Well we killed him, but some of my stuff was gone with him.

So better beware of him :hiya:

i agree..u wanna know how many noobs do this evry day ??

if i would keep track of it this forum had 100 pages long

it was a pk map, so dont complain.

187290[/snapback]

normally, I would agree, but this was just like any other bagtrade, from what was said above.

This bagjumper didn't win the bag as a PKer would have, and falls here as a bagjumper.

However, if he complained that he died in PK, and lost stuff to the victor, then you'd be right.

Weeeeell, I think I may add my two cents (of Euro, not Dollar).

When I have to secure a deathbag, I usually take note of the exact content, then grab it all if I can (after contacting the late owner if I got to know who it is). That way I must trade with the right owner when they get back.

If I can't, I just keep on refreshing the bag until they come back, and then I wait until I'm sure noone can bagjump us. If there's a third person that is not in my guild or the resurrected one's, I just begin to trade bit by bit, until the bag is fully returned...

Slow, but safe.

it was a pk map, so dont complain.

187290[/snapback]

I don't complain - I know it was a pk map. But it's not common to jump on bags that a person saved for someone. So this is just a warning for other players.

I don't complain - I know it was a pk map. But it's not common to jump on bags that a person saved for someone. So this is just a warning for other players.

187398[/snapback]

Bag jumpers will jump anyone, and a bag saved for someone is a likely target since it might have really nice things in it, almost as good as a fresh DB.

Bag jumpers will jump anyone, and a bag saved for someone is a likely target since it might have really nice things in it, almost as good as a fresh DB.

187399[/snapback]

that's why I post him in the Outlaws forum - he his a bagjumper.