Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey

Player Owned vendors

I appoligze if this has already been brought up, it be really cool if we had player owned Vendors we could put in a house we own, even make it so other players are aloud to enter the house and buy from the Vendor./

i want it so u can just set it up in street like u have a clicable thing above ur head and that brings up a shop menu might be hard to work in but id love to have it!

plz entropy ill do anything to get this feature!

ecept sexual things thats nasty..

i think player owned vendors in a way would help out the economy of the game in a way. Those who own shops would be richer and there would be more shops.

I'd like to voice my opinion here. Player owned shops a necessary commodity for any player-based economy. Not only does it make it more efficient and reliable, but faster, which is how most players want things, fast. Currently, you have to sit around for 15-20 minutes on average to find what you're looking for from players. With shops, you'd just have to know who can make the items, then go to their shop. So, in other words...

Please! Please! We want player owned vendors!

I've suggested that this be part of player owned houses. In a lot of old merchant shops, the family lived upstairs and the store was downstairs. I think that should be a kind of house you can buy. Living area + store front.

I don't want atotally player made economy, because that would allow rich people to get even more rich, while poor people will get more poor (unless they decide to max up all their skills)

Guest Warwizard

I played a game like that with player venders it was cool at first but as you went to more poplarer places they lined the street and me being on dail up made it lag really bad but other then that its a really cool idea

the games called Ragarok i don't play it anymore because u have to pay now

the raganrok way was both a blessing and a curse as at times the people would fill up the entire area so that others could not pass :)

and with all the shop indicators it was hard to see what was going on. a bit like around DP storage actualy...

other then that i kinda like the idea.

I think they should be in an existing vacant booth or in a store building that would get a sign over the door like existing stores.