Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Enyo

=Hc= breaks ALL alliances

Guest Enyo

Shivar's Statement

Hc has chosen to break all alliances for these reasons:

Hc is a PK guild and we do enjoy to PK and too many alliances are not good for PKing.

We don't want to be bound by the limitations of alliances.. this does not mean that we are waging war on all nor any of these alliances. It also doesn't mean that we shall attack all nor any, neither. We also wish to thank the past alliances that we've had and look forward to contiuned friendships that have developed or more PK fun. :P

As indivduals, we have our personal alliances that we've made within the EL community, such as friends, etc.. We are simply stating that as a guild, as a collective body, we have chosen to no longer have alliances.

Thank you :)

Edited by Enyo

Aw

182675[/snapback]

just taking the opportunity to remind any that read this that it is "alleged" that Gryflet ........might scam...pinch your bag....etc.

Thank you. :icon13:

just taking the opportunity to remind any that read this that it is "alleged" that Gryflet ........might scam...pinch your bag....etc.

Thank you. :(

182740[/snapback]

I beleive that topic is resolved for now Vamp. At least i thought it was..

Pick a time and place to flame

I beleive that topic is resolved for now Vamp. At least i thought it was..

Pick a time and place to flame

182765[/snapback]

Hi...it is not a "flame" per se....rather just doing my civic duty

I know this is off topic, but vampireLOREN- you are a good guy, but can you give it a rest on persacuting gryflet, he will get what is coming to him in game. :icon13:

I know this is off topic, but vampireLOREN- you are a good guy, but can you give it a rest on persacuting gryflet, he will get what is coming to him in game. :hiya:

183528[/snapback]

surely......but, it is not persecution it is a simple fact of truth. If I assist one other person by warning them it is worth it. And for it to stop???? well that is for Gryflet and him alone, he remains master of his own "role playing".

I take no pleasure in this.

Last time I post off topic (my apologies to Shivar and =Hc=), This post was not started to flame, or persecute Gryflet, there is a time and place for everything, attacking someone in someone elses thread is not appropriate. If you like start your own thread to bash him, i'm sure you will get alot of help. it's just more respectful, to the original poster of the thread and those who are reading it, if you don't go after him everytime he posts.

That is all I have to say on the issue, again, you are a great guy vamp, and i respect you, just dont agree with this tact :hiya: peace

Guest skaar
shut it, noob

183990[/snapback]

;) i imagine this means we won't get good friends ? :):P