Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Enyo

You've been scammed!

Guest Enyo

Last night.. my morning on today as I was about my ritual and very tiring training, I received an interesting proposition from a nameless friend on EL. Apparently, unbeknownst to moi, chaoogie had made a public declaration and plea that whoever who would kill me and bring him the evidence via a screenie would earn some pocket change in the lowly amount of 25K.

A few of my guildies and other friends also informed me of what was going on a little later..

meanwhile, my good friends from a nameless guild convinced me that we should scam him.. we set up a fake fight and death as chaoogie in the background was trying his best to lure me back to the arena.

i asked him why did he want me there and he gave a number of pathetic and non important reasons and I pretended to go along with it, acting as innocent as I possibly could. even after my death i pretended to be hurt so as he would think that the death was real and not a setup..

but i was thinking that i was worth more than 25K and at least ocz offered 200K, lol.

anyway.. i eventually arrived at the arena and ask chaoogie where was my guildmate so i could sit with him.. i graced myself across center pit pretending to head for the other side when my friend attacked me. after a few restores i died and took the long walk from hell.

I met one of the other guildies at Raven to collect my items and once my friend was paid, he kindly gave me 20K (he didn't have to) and we headed back to the arena to tell chaoogie that he had been scammed.

chaoogie said that it was worth the 25K just to see my death message and that 25K is nothing to him because he is rich and has 800K and asked what do i have..

I said to him, i've got your 25K and you've been scammed.. thanks so much. :o

PS: he said that the reason he put the bounty on me was because i PK him at kf one night. :P

edit: i'm sure there would have been a number of people who would have tried or done the job for free.. LOL :D

Edited by Enyo

chaoogie is a s2upid guy, he lied to a friend of mine, i say he deserves to be scammed :blink:

Not really a scam when he did get the screenshot.*cough guild Uti*

181605[/snapback]

he got a screenshot?

lmao, just a few things, 1. i took a screenshot and 2. 25k isnt that much lol and ya not really a scam if i got to see you die..thats kinda what i payed fore...but crazy people dont get it sumtimes, and thorr is prolly just enyo on her sons account lol just tryin to add fuel to the fire

Guest Enyo
lmao, just a few things, 1. i took a screenshot and 2. 25k isnt that much lol  and ya not really a scam if i got to see you die..thats kinda what i payed fore...but crazy people dont get it sumtimes, and thorr is prolly just enyo on her sons account lol just tryin to add fuel to the fire

181628[/snapback]

actually, thorr is my son and it's not ME on his account. what he is referring to is when you scammed kotten into putting PP on jelly bones because you told him that it helps you on pk maps and that only people who have magic swords can hurt you. then you also told him to put more PP on animal nexus if you want to fight animals better and to put more PP on human nexus to be a better fighter. yes, kotten is a noob so what you did was even more wrong but whatever.

the screenshot that you got is an illusion and as for being crazy, you broke the mold on that one.

lmao i told kotten not to put any pp's into animal unless he planned to summon >.< hes as moronic as yourself dear lady so i guess he got that mixed up as far as gel. bones he asked me about it in a fighting point of view and unless your the all mighty shivar or one of the other pk'rs you dont use magic swords, i think he was in like his 10-20ish a/d so i dont see why he'd be fightin with magic swords anywayz you constantly go onto your sons account so i just assumed you were doing it again but the spelling does seem to be a little worse for ware on his part

Guest Enyo
lmao i told kotten not to put any pp's into animal unless he planned to summon >.< hes as moronic as yourself dear lady so i guess he got that mixed up as far as gel. bones he asked me about it in a fighting point of view and unless your the all mighty shivar or one of the other pk'rs you dont use magic swords, i think he was in like his 10-20ish a/d so i dont see why he'd be fightin with magic swords anywayz you constantly go onto your sons account so i just assumed you were doing it again but the spelling does seem to be a little worse for ware on his part

181630[/snapback]

actually, i don't constantly go into my son's account (i went into his account a few times when i created the guild that you now own but now there is no need) so stop wrongly assuming things.

the only one who is moronic is you with your almost 200 efe.. what are you collecting them for anyway? LOL

jelly bones has more implications than using magic swords. you thought it was funny to mislead a noob into putting pp in the wrong place. that's sad. -_- deny it all you want now but it's the truth.

i know what you told kotten is true because then you even admitted to me later that you had jelly bones for the same reason so i guess you're more nuts than i thought.

right now you just have sour grapes because you got scammed when you tried to set me up to die and it all came back in your face like pie, rofl. :whistle:

anyway, i enjoyed your 25K gold. thanks and let's do that again sometime.. beats harvesting lilacs, lmao. :blink:

edit: you're such a whine baby like when you whined about how abusive and mean fireballs was to you. fireballs is one of the nicest people that i know. he was more than happy to help me balance justice into action.. thanks to the UTi guild.. they are GREAT!! lots of hugz to them.. take care cha oooooo GIE! ciao.. back ingame.

Edited by Enyo

just for clarification, gelli bones adds 5 damage to ANY hit, not just magic weapon hits. I found this out once when I perked up... bringing in resources for a reset for me.

Guest Enyo
just for clarification, gelli bones adds 5 damage to ANY hit, not just magic weapon hits.  I found this out once when I perked up... bringing in resources for a reset for me.

181646[/snapback]

exactly and thanks for the clarification. i had to explain the same exact thing to a noob friend of mine.. jelly bones is probably the worst perk that there is .. at least for me.

Guest Enyo
how can you say you dont go on your sons char when you completely leveled it :P

181665[/snapback]

i leveled the char he has now before i gave it to him and changed the sex and name.. i leveled it in 12 days when the char was a female human named morrigan.. but since he has had it, he has gone up one level in attack and defense and 28 or 26 levels in alchemy..

but he had another char previously with the same name.

eeek it does?*geli bones* i thought it was only magic weaps and hits from mother nature, so liek every hit even when fightin?...uber n00by on my part lol they should change the descript...0.o..wow guess ill have to reset but its every hit.

ask kotten to post some logs about the animal thing cause i hate summoning >.< so i would never tell anyone that less i was drunk but thats not often enough.

200 efe's i wish im down to like 90-100 and everyone needs a collection of sorts.

and 25k really isnt much if you think about the whole pic. i still have a few 100k shy of a mill so no worries.

and as far as fireballs goes not really sure what i did while i was in love to offend him so cause i hear hes one hell of a guy a real ace as someone put it but again iono why i never got to meet that side of him. dlerch and byteme acted the same way but atleast dlerch would pm me about it and just say he was fucking around or drunk lol well fore the most part. byteme i rarely talked to him all i member was when he'd derank me and what not and that was about it from him.

:P Just another Post to u to Reply to Enyo roflmao srry i had to do this... Since your name is ENYO ya get it all sugar *hugs* ya no i Lubs ya :)

i say that u are even more n00b than me or one or more of the below:

1) you can't read and you are dumb as hell.

2) thinks that enyo is everyone except yourself.

3) somebody who thinks that only a thermal can kill you

4) really did tell the truth and in that case thats so sad :)

and finaly:

5) lied to a naive person just to get a good chuckle.

in all these cases u have a problem and dude i changed my pass so get it out of ur empty head that my mom is me, not cool at all. :mean:

Just a couple questions:

1.) Who in this situation didn't get what they wanted? Chaoogie got to see Enyo die, Enyo staged her own death, and nobody is out what they weren't intending to lose anyway. Anyway...

2.) If everyone got what they wanted, why isn't this just a funny story posted in General Chat or somewhere in Offtopic?

Guest Enyo
Just a couple questions:

1.) Who in this situation didn't get what they wanted?  Chaoogie got to see Enyo die, Enyo staged her own death, and nobody is out what they weren't intending to lose anyway.  Anyway...

2.) If everyone got what they wanted, why isn't this just a funny story posted in General Chat or somewhere in Offtopic?

182133[/snapback]

because i'm an outlaw!! and i scammed someone :)

Guest Enyo
:brooding: ROFLMAO this is turning into a Big Hiliours Story!!!! *hugs* Enyo :D

182227[/snapback]

LOL .. lubs ya sweet.. the soap opera continues.. :brooding:

Guest Enyo
Do you want a cookie?  :D

182301[/snapback]

mmm yes please.. i'll take a nice hot yummy gooey tollhouse cookie :fire: