Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreenGanjaKing

Things I noticed since i cant play

Since i havent been able to play for about a week or so now i have lernt alot of new things.......

1) from 5a.m. till 10p.m. there will not be anything worth watching on the TV

2) my legs actually work

3) nobody will call my phone as long as i am bored...but the moment i find something to do the phone will ring constantly

4) pacing back and forth around the house for several hours is a desent way to get excersize and/or a cramp from hell

5) never tell my work i have free time or they will call me in every chance they get

6) #5 isnt all that bad since atleast i would have something to do..

7) THE WORLD IS A F***ING CRAZY PLACE IF YOU ARENT A SOCIAL PERSON AND SUDDENLY GET THROWN INTO REALITY!!!

*edit* i ment to put this someplace in off topic section.....musta clicked back to many times....sry

BTW to any mod......anytime i put the word work in a post it gets underlined and a buch of crazy stuff comes in as well.....why is that?

Edited by GreenGanjaKing

Guest Enyo
Since i havent been able to play for about a week or so now i have lernt alot of new things.......

2) my legs actually work

3) nobody will call my phone as long as i am bored...but the moment i find something to do the phone will ring constantly

4) pacing back and forth around the house for several hours is a desent way to get excersize and/or a cramp from hell

5) never tell my work i have free time or they will call me in every chance they get

7) THE WORLD IS A F***ING CRAZY PLACE IF YOU ARENT A SOCIAL PERSON AND SUDDENLY GET THROWN INTO REALITY!!!

*edit* i ment to put this someplace in off topic section.....musta clicked back to many times....sry

BTW to any mod......anytime i put the word work in a post it gets underlined and a buch of crazy stuff comes in as well.....why is that?

177342[/snapback]

sounds like to me that you became unplugged from the MATRIX.. and it's not an easy awakening , lol.. it's called REALITY compared to virtual reality.. it's kinda surreal and scary, too... :)

5) never tell my work i have free time or they will call me in every chance they get.

Agh! I know this all too well.

Edited by scarab2k

Ain't that the truth!!! <_< (even worse when it's my mother)

Ain't that the truth!!! <_< (even worse when it's my mother)

177478[/snapback]

LOL!Yeah i got the same feeling(when i start playing EL my mother calls and asks if i want to go swimming <_< ).I say yes :P .Btw GreenGanjaKing why did You stop playing EL?

if you go to the greetings section it explains why i havent been online....but to sum it up equipment failure that couldnt be fixed evidently so i am waiting for my replacement to arrive which will be another week or so...and i also forgot to add #8 so here it is

8) i FINALLY discovered this thing called sleep...and it IS a good thing....

Did you take the RED PILL when you were not ready?

2) my legs actually work

177342[/snapback]

one of the truest things ive ever read,second behind murphy's law, and anything my mom says :lol:

oh, and for thing #1, where do you live?! here, the crap is going 24/7!