Hi,

I got termal Serp..

I want to sell it for real money

Something like 50 euro

thats the same as 65 usd

So give me some offers..

We can trade whit Trademaster...

Greeds LegoNL

He maybe did some bad things but he really has the serp.

It say we can trade whit trade master..

trade master will be jezebelle

i give serp to her.. you pay money.. you get serp from here..

You say you pay'd

and i say i dind't get it she ceeps the serp and give it to you..

Thats how it go..

and evry 1 know you can trust jezebelle

also if i scam some1 whit my serp

my account will be banned and my Ip will be on the black list of internet game's

And Like smooms told you i really got the serp..

(o jes look the reply on the site of the cheater that play'd whit 2 accounts and cal me a scammer..)

Why wil u be banned if scamming is legal ? :/

Guest skaar

why u buy a magic tit serp for 90 USD and wanna sell it for 50 EUR ?

or u got the serp by pk/bagjump ?

and yes, we trust jezebelle, but how can she proof if u get the money or not ?

(u can say u never get the money and i never see the serp)

and how u wanna make the payment ? paypal / bank account ????

Edited by heretic3kand1

he pkd dlerch :)

and btw its ok if u call him scammer ingame but call some1 a scammer in rl is realy sad!

Edited by Shivar

This is not scamming this is stealing..

176758[/snapback]

Isnt that same as scamming?

Well i wont say names but i know people who did this before, so why should he be banned. and blacklisted from all internet game's? LoL?

Well now you get the point..

Ok and like i say'd whit jezebelle..

i know her.. so if you say you pay'd and i say you did not..

She keep the serp till i profe you din't pay it.. so i will let herr see my bank note's

And yes by bank account

i got problems whit my paypal.. my paswordt is incorect but if i say send mail he say my maile is not ok..

And like some1 els say.. calling scammer in game is ok.. but irl is a bit lame.. thats not scamming thats illigal by law..

But know back to topic.. who give me an offer..

i offer moonie his peanut (i pickpocketed him :) ) + a lolly pop and leftovers from untenchs ears and halakermakers capes! :D :lol: :)

Anyone that purchases this sword is on my PK list. Not that my PK list is long (considering there are few people i could actually PK). The principle of the situation however inclines me to do so. Buying this sword would just propogate Legonl's discourteous behavior. I ask that others from my guild, and our allies guilds do the same. SegV is still at war with the lol guild that i am aware of.

If i am wrong about the war please let me know and I will drop my petition. However i will not leave legonl off of my pk list (oooo big threat!) until he returns the items he pk and stole from me.

Personally i think that just because items are intangible in this world, it still makes it stealing if they are taken in game.

Edited by Quinticus

Anyone that purchases this sword is on my PK list.  Not that my PK list is long (considering there are few people i could actually PK).  The principle of the situation however inclines me to do so.  Buying this sword would just propogate Legonl's discourteous behavior. I ask that others from my guild, and our allies guilds do the same.  SegV is still at war with the lol guild that i am aware of.

If i am wrong about the war please let me know and I will drop my petition.  However i will not leave legonl off of my pk list (oooo big threat!) until he returns the items he pk and stole from me.

Personally i think that just because items are intangible in this world, it still makes it stealing if they are taken in game.

177484[/snapback]

Mmm i don't get you.. i think your noob.. so STFU

i don; t need story's of my Pk stuff i want offers

Mmm i don't get you.. i think your noob.. so STFU

i don; t need story's of my Pk stuff i want offers

177839[/snapback]

LOL how long have you been around LegoNL?

It would appear that my commitment to the Eternal Lands forum has been over a year longer than your own. Clearly I'm no newbie that waltzed in here to declare an unfounded fact, I've been around for some time. I was merely letting anyone know, who had intentions of buying your stolen wares, that they would be subject to consequences. Your actions are cowardly, dishonorable, and filled with greed. Buying the sword you stole would only perpetuate your deplorable actions and attitude. I think that would be wrong.

If you do not get me or understand the some of the words i use, please, get a dictionary.

If I may interject momentarily (did that sound dirty?) If he did scam you for rl money, you could take legal action, and I would truly love to see this asshole go down.

Edited by scarab2k