Eternal Lands Official Forums
KillerQween

How did you come up with your EL name?

Well literally IRL, almost all my friends actually call me Burnout. Has been my nickname since I was like 14 years old. (Over a decade for those of you who know not how old I am :() And no it is probably not why most of you think. But anyways, here's the story.....

I was a freshman in high school but my best friend was a senior, and he was going to a party at a friends place, and it was gonna be like all seniors. And I only knew my best friend and the guy holding the party out of the 75 people there. So before I got there I told myself "OK as soon as I walk in, I am gonna make a name for myself" LOL yeah I know, dumb idea. Well when we walked in the door there was like 12 people taking turns taking shots of Jack Daniels at the kitchen table. So I walked right in first thing I did was grabbed the bottle off the table tipped it up and chugged about 1/3 of it in one swig. Then proceeded to hold it in my arms petting it and said out loud "Everything is ok now that I got my baby here" LMFAO Well considering no one knew me yet, one of the guys at the table just got up and said "You are f'ing Burnout, aren't you" So the entire night everyone called me Burnout. And it just stuck. But all in all the plan did work, like the very next week almost everyone in the damn school knew who I was, noone knew my first name, but they knew me :( And being one of only two freshmen that had all seniors for friends has it's perks....God the women :)

And the moral of this story is.......Extreme idiocy "sometimes" has it's high points ROFLMAO

Burnout

Actually I remember when that game came out me and friends laughed at it for a while saying it was my game....still have yet to play it though :P

As far as being too young for drinking...Ummmm 14 wasn't my first encounter with alcohol :o

burnout

xuxu is a nickname a cousin gave me (my name begin with xu-) that I actually used to really hate (with no apparent reason, I just hated it). But since it's the only nickname I was ever called by and that it's short and easy to type and remember, lacking inspiration, I used it for one of the first forum I ever registered in. At the time I thought my account on the forum would be only temporary, but I've grown to like it and couldn't be bothered to create another account, so I sort of got used to 'xuxu'. I got so accustomed to it that I used it for other forums and games, and now 'xuxu' is sort of my net personality. Sometime I try to use new names (hence my forum name here) but most of the time I quickly switch back(killed reciproque in game after five days). Other names just don't feel 'me' and I tend to not recognise my own post in forums.

So now you all know that my char ingame is called xuxu :o

do i have to tell? i think its obvious enough to find out yourself...

174350[/snapback]

Humm...not for me. Is it the initials of something? ssj+go+han?... Nope, can't figure it out.

Edited by reciproque

I don't know where i got mine from, it's stuck with me for my whole life.. every game i play my name is either MoJo or MoJo with a bit of deceration on it :o like MoJoz cause some asshole usually steals my name.. :lol: Before reset my name was XmojoX pretty shit untill the reset then i couldn't wait to get my MoJo name :P

i got my name partly from, i think it was a book or a game ive played, dont remember which. After i downloaded EL when i got home from shool, i typed ror, thinking of that character. Then, my mom told me to feed the fish. When i got back to the comp, i had just lost my train of thought, and i couldnt remember what i was typing. So i just typed two random letters, and got roren

Humm...not for me. Is it the initials of something? ssj+go+han?... Nope, can't figure it out.

175158[/snapback]

It's from Dragonball Z (a crappy anime show where everyone comes back to life no matter how many times they die).

lol, my ingame name is Aoshi, because of a certain Rurouni Kenshin character, the forum wouldnt let me create an account as Aoshi so i chose the first bit of his LAST name ^^