Eternal Lands Official Forums
Fox Lupine

Fun things to do in a supermarket

1- Stand by the meat counter talking about animal rights

2- Look for a full trolly and take it (technichally you're not stealing)

3- Take an employees name badge and swopo it with someone elses right in front of them

4- Say to an employee, in an offical sounding voice, you're needed in aisle 7, and see what happens

5- Pour bottles of lemonade over the floor. What happened to TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?

I've got more but am busy. I've started you off, will be back soon :)

Guest Gecko_Master
1- Stand by the meat counter talking about animal rights

172188[/snapback]

I may have to try this, animals have rights to. ;)

6. Stand on the 5-items or less line and insist that the guy infront of you carring a six-pack should go to the next register. Ask to see the manager if the teller does not comply.

7. As you are waiting in line, briefly mention to the person before you that your unlce died from Salmonela, after eating chicken bought from this supermarket.

8. Approuch the manager, tell him you are from the IRS, and you demand to inspect his books/registers. If he does not comply, state that one or your "informants" claims that this supermarket chain is funding terrorists in the middle east.

9. Take along a clipboard and stopwatch. (A camcorder might be useful too but thats for pref). Stop an old lady who is heading in thru the doors. Tell her she is the 1 millionth customer this year, give her a trolley and say she has won a free 5 minute trolley dash. Then retreat to a safe spot where you can view the checkouts....

Giannis, I've never seen any 5-item lines, only the 10-item ones. ;)

Pyewacket, that is very evil, yet quite funny...

10) Go up to somebody working at the produce department, and complain to him/her about the cleaning chemicals used for the produce. When s/he says it's FDA approved, tell him/her to drink some of it then.

11) Eat some food product in the store, then go up to the counter and ask for a refund because you were dissatisfied with it.