Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rasberrybeard

morrowind

I was wondering how many people still play morrowind? I still do, as the game is so huge, especially with the expansions that I have not yet got to play it all. You would be suprised how long just travveling between towns can take. Here is a screen of my chara, a lvl 89 thief :)

screenshot27qt.jpg

THATS RIGHT! I'm a MOOGLE :).

I am a bit obsessed with modding my game so I also have the improved skin mod that makes the charas more realistic looking.

thelastthingseen.jpg

of course it has a site :Dwww.TheElderScrolls.com but you wont be playing unless you buy the disk (or get a copy >.>) it isnt a MMO it's an OpenRPG where you can kill anything anyone no matter what(unless of course by killing themt he thread of the prophesy is severed then you have nothing to do then but kill because the story line is broke) but ya i play from time to time

Edited by Matrixx_sh

I moved this thread from general chat (game topic section) to this section because doesn't have anything to do with el.

And for me .. I never played Morrowind.

i hate this one, tried it but once i installed the programm to my computer my entire computer went wacko so i had to format my entire computer to get it working again.

Arg!!!! still have bad dreams of it.

Never played that game...

I play Eternal-Lands, best one out there, ever heard of it?

I 100% recommend it!!

I 100% recommend it!!

171923[/snapback]

Never heard of it.... :huh:

I 100% recommend it!!

Is that a hentai game? sorry i only play if there is pr0n

After playing daggerfal there is no reason to play morrowind :)

171907[/snapback]

Daggerfall sucks. Bug after bug. Just wrecks your nerves,

Daggerfall sucks. Bug after bug. Just wrecks your nerves,

172204[/snapback]

Maybe you should have downloaded the patches for it....... I can't say it wasn't buggy, but with the patches it run somewhat normaly.

Edited by giannis

The Elder Scolls are amazingly good IMO.

Daggerfall had a lot of 'firsts' in it (but I didn't like the 3D dungeon maps). Moorowind is much better graphically, and has a clearer path to the end-game.

Today daggerfall is outdated, but I would still recommend Morrowind any day to anybody.

elderscrolls is a good game if you like to mod get it for the computer:P but if your cheap and have a xbox you can buy the elder scrolls game of the year edition that has the bloodmoon and tribunal exspantions in the game and my guess now is that its probaly 30$ usd dunno if theres a goty edition for the computer.. but w/e i got the goty version for xbox because i like the controls... the game has a few problems some of the npcs get stuck sometimes but if youve seen the hugeness of the game... you would understand.. if you want to walk across the whole continent it will take a very long time becuase there are mountains and stuff that is too steep for you to climb luckily there is theis flying things that take you around for gold but its worth the gold :blink: just buy this game ok?

I just enter the god cheat and go on murder sprees. I murdered some king guy and "broke the thread of time" or something like that. So my game is ryuined now, I just go loot stuff, im up to 70,000 gold :) my fame is so high that sometime people watch me kill people in the middle of the street and dont do anything XD

Maybe you should have downloaded the patches for it....... I can't say it wasn't buggy, but with the patches it run somewhat normaly.

172271[/snapback]

I have downloaded the patches (couldn't find more than one, to be precise) and the game was still buggy. >:[

I have downloaded the patches (couldn't find more than one, to be precise) and the game was still buggy. >:[

172498[/snapback]

The last patch was v2.13, (The annoying part, if i remember correctly, was that after the update you could not use your old saved files and had to start all over again.)

Maybe it was your system that caused most of the bugs. I used to play Daggerfall in a 433MHz celeron with windows 95 (i am not sure about the specs, its been such a long time).

And yes they were bugs, quite a few of them, but not that nerve recking if you would save early and often. Besides the gaming experience that daggerfall offered (back then) was worth the bugs.

Mireile, out of curiosity, have you ever played Betrayal in Krondor or Antara?

ooo morrowind kicks ass i played it beat all 3 main quests and then modded a shit load of vampire mods.. go dl the new ordinator silver armor it is teh sickest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!111111oneoneone

Morrowind rocks! :( I'm about to go play it now, got some new mods from a friend, so need to check them out.

The world is really, really huge...even when I thought I had done all the caves...there were actually more :P

Mireile, out of curiosity, have you ever played Betrayal in Krondor or Antara?

172591[/snapback]

Never played Antara, but I've completed Krondor about three times...