Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Izzy

Kk, final suggestions.

U know why =P

1. Trees drop, berries stuff.

2. Health over head bar removed and nothing is displayed unless the player views their stats.

3. Remove numbers and replace with bars representing the numbers in the value of percents.

4. Exp growth change, instead of a predetermined ammount of exp the exp grows depending on the type of enemy and the ammount of damage the player is doing.

Elaborations: If the player is fighting a way weaker monster (e = exp, h = a landed hits damage, c = exp delivered)

if (playerslevel>100) { (e/2)h = c }

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats tank pgm =P

--------------------

Player ranks and points should be interesting:

Depending on the players pk's and monsters slayn and so on a group of points is put together (not a name rank).

Thats all.

----------------

I would like it so that if you do use these ideas you honor my request at not copyrighting them. thank you =D.

If you dont then I wont =)

4. Exp growth change, instead of a predetermined ammount of exp the exp grows depending on the type of enemy and the ammount of damage the player is doing.

That's already how it is :P

Also, Bonus exp and temporary boosts;

A player recieves a bonus for having killed the monster, the kill gauge goes up and the player aquires a skill using the kill guage, when the skill is active the kill guage slowly goes back down, when it reachs 0 skill is over.

The players skill should allow him/her to kill monster or players faster in some way.

---

Viod Determination:

I'm hoping the EL engine can generate random maps? Well if it can it would be interesting and new to add this to the game, almost like a player gauntlet.

----------

Weapons: I'm guessing the game has a active religion system now, so use it on a wider spectrum rather than just a specific ability.

------------

Add a dynamic feature to active gameplay, some games have running, some have jumping, some are just plain and you walk...