Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest killshot221

Trimmed Armour And Pl8 Mill Armour

Guest killshot221

i think that plate mail armour should have like cool coloring it should have like one color for the trimm and the regular plate mail armour coloring. also there should be god armours. so like when you start to worship the that armour would give you that gods specialties are if not armour tools. like the attack god could have a armour set and the harvesting god would have like a certain type of harvesting gloves. these items could like doubde the exp you get. also god tools and armour and stuff should have like a symbol or something so that people would really know. it think it would be really cool to have those thing.

Interesting idea, but the Gods benefits are already quite good. the blessing you gain from a God is VERY good in the case of summoning and manufacture. Custom eq would be nice, but I think there are higher priorities in the game right now. Dont get me wrong, I like your idea!

Edited by Brom

I think it would be really fun to dress up as the flash and run around at night as fast as I can. But i dont like the regualr flash outfit i am gonna change it to blue instead of red and instead of the mask i will wear an old ass pair of tighty whities on my head with eye holes cut out.

if you do put trimmed armor and coloured armor there will be a fat load of scamming, it will turn out like runescape, people every say i i can trim armor for free. im sorry but its just a very very bad idea. i like the way the armor as it is now.

Edited by hiko_seijuro

if you do put trimmed armor and coloured armor there will be a fat load of scamming, it will turn out like runescape, people every say i i can trim armor for free. im sorry but its just a very very bad idea. i like the way the armor as it is now.

169346[/snapback]

ahh, they already say they can enhance it for free.

I think the increase in scamming would be more than offset by the advantages, it wouldn't hurt EL to have more variety

Something similar cropped up in a thread on custom armour and clothes. AFAIK EL has difficulty with custom items, since each item or customisation would have to be a seperate item type (seperate slot in storage etc).

However it may be possible to modify the appearance of armour and clothes depending on who is wearing it:

When we created our characters, we choose their "birthday suit", which is basically a set of colours (torso, leggs, footwear).

I would suggest that a set of reservered colour values are used in armour and clothing models, which when donned are replaced by the primary colours of the wearer.

For example, plate armour could include a surcoat which is coloured as per the characters torso. Other items could be trimmed accordingly.

This doesn't support temple or guild colours, but may be more readily implemented (I havent looked into this in any detail though).

no offense but it seems that your just copying runescape.(which is boring now)

169338[/snapback]

Yeah I agree with Shadow, this idea is similar to runescape... and if you reprouduce it, problems could rise up.. but it is sitl cool to think about...

i would like to add most people on runescape gets scammed to this idea.

Guest killshot221

i have never played runescape before i just thougth it would be a cool idea that came to mined as i was typing it. plus the rules could be posted as you log in so that everyone would know and onebody would believe the scam.

how about modable armor, like magic weapons, say... iron plate of thermal protection, steel shield of magic protection  etc etc.

169825[/snapback]

Intresting idea, and having the ability to mold items together would also carry on with your idea, to make even better items, Say iorn plate + leather armour = custum\ iorn with + leather attributres...