Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Judgeman

Words From Judgeman

hey there should be something for Book Researching i mean i got this rare book called magic potion and it took 25000 for me to finish researching it i mean there is something to stop researching if ppl dont even wanna research that if its too long or they dont like it or etc. if the creator would put #stop_researching or other typing thing it would be nice.

Sounds quite reasonable to me, the research window could also have a "Stop reading" button next to what's currently being researched.

If you do cancel what you're reading, you should lose all progress, though, easier to code and stops anyone taking advantage of it.

also having the number of pages in the description might be handy, so you can consider whether you want to read it or not (currently that's in encyclopedia, which is no help for magic and crafting potions, which aren't listed)

also having the number of pages in the description might be handy, so you can consider whether you want to read it or not (currently that's in encyclopedia, which is no help for magic and crafting potions, which aren't listed)

163849[/snapback]

The new books will be added to the encyclopedia, and also you could ask around for the length of the book in question. It is not like ppl don't know how long those books are.

Magic potion book

Rare: Monster drop

Length: 25 000 pages

Allows you to make Magic Potions

Magic Potion

1 vial, 1 polished ruby , 2 black roses , 1 ale , 1 rat tail and you have to have a Mortor & Pestle

Recomended level: 40

Nexus: 5

Crafting Potion Book

Rare: Monster drop

Length: 21 000 pages

Allows you to make Crafting potions

Potion of Crafting

1 vial, 1 tit bar , 2 blue quartz , 1 mead , 1 mercury and you have to have a Mortor & Pestle

Recomended level: 35

Nexus: 5

Edited by Derin

Magic potion book

Length: 25 000 pages

Crafting Potion Book

Length: 21 000 pages

163860[/snapback]

The longest books in history?... :blink:

Not sure whether 1RP == 1 page is quite the right relationship!

The longest books in history?...  :blink:

163861[/snapback]

no, it's quite likely not, but that's what many people in-game seem to call it... then again, considering how long they take to read, they're pretty long anyway

The longest books in history?...  :blink:

163861[/snapback]

Maybe not, but it is an easy to understand relationship. So I will stick to it. :P