Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Earl

Bombers Meet Summoners

How about the addition of a summon only monster that has poor stats but has the self destruct perk. It could be a little fire man or something and, like any summoned monster, will attack approaching pkers.

Of course it would be bad to have these unbalanced so there should be various drawbacks.

Maybe...

Make the ingredients include a non-stackable item.

Have a high mana cost.

Need a high level to summon.

Have each one cost a large number of LE.

Include a semi rare item like a serpent stone.

It would add a twist to the summoning skill and give summoners a way of taking down slightly bigger monsters as the character grows.

That is a realy good idea.... but i would e even better if one could actualy point out to the summons where to attack. I mean what is the use if you have those summoned bombers if during a pk fight they will attack rabits,beaver, and goblins insted of your enemies....

That is a realy good idea.... but i would e even better if one could actualy point out to the summons where to attack.

158330[/snapback]

I thought they did? Must have been a fluke, but while practicing on IP I went to attack a bunny out of range, and my deer seemed to charge it. Then again, they do go off and attack creatures of their own volition.

As for the idea -- I would have thought summoning infered that the creature exists somewhere in "nature" (even if only on the plains of heck), to be summoned forth. Creating a new unique creature sounds like a different kind of magic? Conjuring?

I've read roja reply to the community report on magic/summoning and i think she is considering adding unique creatures available only to summoners (can't remember for sure and i am too lazy to check if i rember corectly) if that's the case then Earl's bombers will give summoners an extra weapon in fighting monsters or other ppl (a very powerful weapon indeed).

Edited by giannis

<snip>

(even if only on the plains of heck)

<snip>

158387[/snapback]

What's wrong with these things roaming the underworld, invincible?

Sounds a great idea to me!