Eternal Lands Official Forums
kaos

White Listed

Greetings one and all !!!!Nice being back ;) . I got a few questions tho !!! Well first i got white listed lastnight .......what the heck is white listed :) . I was making pots in graham's and was not afk or using an alter char....I know i have left for a while but i know for a fact making pots aint outlawed....or is xD Btw Princessarora myself Excalibur and spiderman are playing from the same IPS address. Donno if it has anything to do with the problem......Anyways, nice to see old familiar faces are still around B) .

Btw, i will get my throne back :D

If i posted this thread in the wrong section plz forgive my noobness xD

Hey Kaos! Long time no see! Welcome back to El :)

And no idea what happened...why did you get whitelisted? and are you sure about that? i don't see your name in that thread...

Did you get banned? and by who?

Greetings Soldus im glad to see you still remember the old folks :blink: .Last night i was disconected from server and after i tried to get back on i had a message telling me that my entired ISP or IP range had been white listed im using Bell sympatico as a ISP could it be it? Coz i remember your boss mentioning some in the past about Bell .....anyways in the mean time i can still play and work at getting my Throne back xD.

Btw........this new Forum ROX

heya kaos ^_^

welcome back to EL :P

Thank you Kat Great to be back :P I was just informed by Princessarora that your Boss was aware of our situation with the IP thing but i will go on the thread Thank you for your help. :D

KAOS

Tell me which characters you want on the white list.

158085[/snapback]

We use Kaos,Princessarora,Excalibur ,spiderman2 and Nura .thank you for your attention :):P