Eternal Lands Official Forums
chintan

New top 50 list for unspecialized players

i would also like to see a REAL TOP 50 list...and see which players have the highest average of 9 skills.

This will also give ppl a kick in the ass to raise their low lvls.

I like that idea as well... wait, since you came up with it, wouldn't that be a "TOP 110010" list?

I like this idea, but there are players with high levels and 0 nexus too...

A real top 50 players must consider levels and nexus.

Blodoks

I like this idea, but there are players with high levels and 0 nexus too...

A real top 50 players must consider levels and nexus.

Blodoks

The only problem if you go there why not include the perks and pretty soon your looking at what they have in the inv.

i would also like to see a REAL TOP 50 list...and see which players have the highest average of 9 skills.

This will also give ppl a kick in the ass to raise their low lvls.

Actually, on our guild site, I keep track of the "average" of levels. It doesn't work quite the way you might think. I have players with three zeros in skills who still have a higher average than me b/c their Att / Def / Alch are so high.

I'm not complaining, but without distributed mean way of calculating that, you'll probably find the Don Pedro's of EL still on the top of the chart.

I want to point out that Chintan explained himself perfectly the first time, and all of you who first claimed that it was pointless/unworkable/dumb, and then said "oooh... is THAT what you meant" are simply guilty of not having thought it through the first time.

Chintan, you are guilty of nothing but clarity and brevity.

Also- I really like the idea, as well as crannog's idea of an average list- perhaps both can be added.

scafativ

Edited by scafativ

Well, if an idea is not explained clearly enough for others to understand, then are we wrong for not understanding?

I want to point out that Chintan explained himself perfectly the first time,

It WAS explained clearly enough. People just need to learn to read.

I would like to thank you for beginning to turn this topic into a flame section.

Perhaps, just perhaps, we can all be happy that we all understand what Chintan's original thought was and not badger other players for not understanding. I think it's called empathy.

Well the bots don't have any skills in most cases I think. But even if they did, I'm sure that someone could write a filter that would keep them removed.