Eternal Lands Official Forums
Ember

hEaL Mebers and allies

So after trawling through all of that, we have one member spik/meetoo acting like a fool,

MrMind then kicks him from the guild, and then you say you are starting a Ban on RICH, and

suprise, suprise some other members get pissed off at you. Shock , horror. Why you where not happy

when spik was kicked in the first place is a mystery to me. As for ME wanting to make you look like a fool ember. You told me that if the apology was posted all would be forgiven. What was your reponse when it was posted?

>Its not the items that make me post this

When did i say it was?

>Vegar i said if you wanted infor on it pm me. But yes i was pk'able and no it wasnt just a case of me

>being pkable and them attacking me the spamed me via pm's

yet again I did not say it is

>going to hunt threw my log and pull it up it will be edited log as i will leave out all the local that >wasnt

>involved and all the channel talk and any gm's i might have gotten or any other pm's i might have >gonnen

So the apology is posted, and your response is not to end this, but to begin trailing through your

logs to post even more. This is where I lost my patience, we had an agreement, and if you had some problem with the apology you could have pmed me , but no, you go back on the attack in the forum making ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL FOR TRUSTING you.

As for this

>Sorry I did say PM ME and i will TELL YOU the story i didnt want to drudge it all out and turn this into a flames

When you are calling for a ban on an entire guild, you don't think providing an accusation, a reason, even a little evidence is reasonable? Or are you afraid that by making it clear only 2 people where involved your grudge ban would not happen? Could it be you know you are on shaky ground? As for not wanting to drudge it all out and turn this in a 'flames'. You are asking for a ban on an entire guild, if that is not dragging it out what is? That defence is either naive or just a blatent lie. Someone who doesnt want to drag the matter out would not want a guild ban in the first place.

Heres me feeling stupid for ever trying to talk it out with you in the first place.

Sean

Sean the thing is is i read your apoliegie.. then i keep reading the post after it.

then i read your second post.

As for this matter its now settled. My BAN on rich stands as it is. As I find members of rich whom are not as rude as you and the several of your members i have had the unplesentness to run into i will sujest new guilds for them where the members are simly put nicer then what i have ran into from your guild

And for those who find some attachment well they might be a white list. But for now i am settled with you see the RICH you dont heal/sell/buy/trade/bag sit

Thank you once again for making my day worse

and i think i will lock this topic

anything more can be carried on here

http://www.xsorbit3.com/users/emberslight/...&num=1112098782

I must say that I thought it ember would be above judging an entire group of people based upon a few members' actions... members who were consequently booted from the guild. I stayed because I was asked to stay.

A few points to note.

1. I assumed you were pkable as a punishment, which meant random killings were warranted. You made absolutely no attempt to say anything about that.

MrMind178: ember why are you pkable?

ember: the ssame reson everyone else gets it?

2. I was being sarcastic when I told meetoo to kill himself.

MrMind178: meetoo keep killing yourself

freeone3000: He was being sarcastic!!

3. I had no idea that meetoo was actually spik until he told me (which was after I kicked him out of the guild)

ember: congrats to spik

MrMind178: why?

ember: spik aka meetoo

MrMind178: spik isn't meetoo

3. Spik was booted from the guild shortly after attacking you.

MrMind178: spik didn't give the bag back?

MrMind178: if spik didn't give the bag back he's out

spik: she whont lot me

MrMind178: spik, you're gone

MrMind178: bitch

MrMind178: out of the guild

ember: i will not accpet it from him he keeps killing me

Charge: take it :)

ember: lol keep your ess and pots

MrMind178: spik is gone

MrMind178: I kicked him out, it just didn't change

4. Robo has been booted.

5. Maralos was the only one sending you several messages, and you never once asked him to stop talking to you.

6. We have apologized multiple times (read sean's posts).

7. The ban doesn't seem to be working against me anyway. There are those nice 3 or 4 big guilds that absolutely refuse to participate in it. And if it comes to it (but it won't), the RICH guild can, and will, survive completely on its own. Do what you wish, you can't control the entire EL world.

LOL as a member of hEaL, when a RICH person asked me to heal him in Naralik, I ran into a gob and that person died. I left the bag.

Was so much fun that ban on healing :)

Was also fun to see that rich newb obviously running towards me saying HEAL ME HEAL MEZ PLZ PLZ. I said ok, ran into a male gobelin, he sais smeg and he went down 180 cm under.

As I see ill have to repeat that stuff more often :)

Edited by Captain_Smile

Wow, nice thread :P A conflict between one person and an unknown (for me) guild, moved to forum B) C'mon ppl, you are not in danger of (Virtual) World War III

And damn, my bad i didn't know 'someone' was PKable. I would come to kill several times too... :angry:

Wow, nice thread B) A conflict between one person and an unknown (for me) guild, moved to forum :) C'mon ppl, you are not in danger of (Virtual) World War III

And damn, my bad i didn't know 'someone' was PKable. I would come to kill several times too... :ph34r:

Its interesting that you say this. There is no danger of a virtual world war III.

Although this situation does have one parallel to the previous world war. A trynnaincal leader bent on avenging their own life's failures and destorying an "inferior race" for the sake of their own power. Then trying to take over the world.

Ember, before you stab me, lighten up. Obviously, I'm joking.... :)

True. Tyrannic = RICH

Inferior = RICH

Life Failures = RICH being shit.

A joke can often become a fact to be used against you :ph34r:

True. Tyrannic = RICH

Inferior = RICH

Life Failures = RICH being shit.

A joke can often become a fact to be used against you :ph34r:

:lol:

The truth hurts.

Oh and Emby ^^ TWIN is a good guild? I feel better about pawning off my plate mail for it.

By the way, I'm still not here.

So after trawling through all of that, we have one member spik/meetoo acting like a fool,

MrMind then kicks him from the guild, and then you say you are starting a Ban on RICH, and

suprise, suprise some other members get pissed off at you. Shock , horror.  Why you where not happy

when spik was kicked in the first place is a mystery to me. As for ME wanting to make you look like a fool ember. You told me that if the apology was posted all would be forgiven. What was your reponse when it was posted?

>Its not the items that make me post this

When did i say it was?

>Vegar i said if you wanted infor on it pm me. But yes i was pk'able and no it wasnt just a case of me

>being pkable and them attacking me the spamed me via pm's

yet again I did not say it is

>going to hunt threw my log and pull it up it will be edited log as i will leave out all the local that >wasnt

>involved and all the channel talk and any gm's i might have gotten or any other pm's i might have >gonnen

So the apology is posted, and your response is not to end this, but to begin trailing through your

logs to post even more. This is where I lost my patience, we had an agreement, and if you had some problem with the apology you could have pmed me , but no, you go back on the attack in the forum making ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL FOR TRUSTING you.

As for this

>Sorry I did say PM ME and i will TELL YOU the story i didnt want to drudge it all out and turn this into a flames

When you are calling for a ban on an entire guild, you don't think providing an accusation, a reason, even a little evidence is reasonable? Or are you afraid that by making it clear only 2 people where involved your grudge ban would not happen? Could it be you know you are on shaky ground? As for not wanting to drudge it all out and turn this in a 'flames'. You are asking for a ban on an entire guild, if that is not dragging it out what is? That defence is either naive or just a blatent lie. Someone who doesnt want to drag the matter out would not want a guild ban in the first place.

Heres me feeling stupid for ever trying to talk it out with you in the first place.

Sean

I don't know about you but from that i read about Xon, Bankerzz, Mr. Mind ,

Robo2917, and countless other RICH members

Edited by Rebel

Sean the thing is is i read your apoliegie.. then i keep reading the post after it.

then i read your second post.

Ember now you are just plain lying, as anyone can see by going back, the post directly after my

post is YOUR POST. There are no other posts in between. You got the apology you asked for , and then carried on your war regardless. You broke your word immediately with no post in between provoking you to do so.

As for this matter its now settled. My BAN on rich stands as it is.

The second you broke your deal I assumed this was the case

But for now i am settled with you see the RICH you dont heal/sell/buy/trade/bag sit

The bully speaks. I and the vast majority (50+) members of heal have never done anything to you.

The people who did annoy you where booted. One or Two (not spik/meetoo who seems largely reponsible].Where allowed back in on probation after you said YOU did not mind if they where booted or not. So despite the fact I or 50+ other members have done nothing to you, despite doing exactly what you asked for, you are asking people to kill us on sight, refuse to trade with us, steal our bags?

You are a bully and will never be happy.

Thank you once again for making my day worse

and i think i will lock this topic

Yes I am not suprised, I expected that as soon as this thread changed from you getting support from your lackeys to an actual debate you would try that. Well if this is the way you want to play,

thats the way we will play. RICH and its many friends will now return the BAN in kind. I hope you are happy and enjoy what you have started.

Sean

...the vast majority (50+) members of heal have never done anything to you.

:) Uhm... Emby would kick members if they messed with their all-powerful guild master.

RICH and its many friends will now return the BAN in kind. I hope you are happy and enjoy what you have started.

:lol: You make me giggle.

:D Just popping in to say "Hello." Don't kill me for stealing your smileys, PaleElf.

Kthanksbye

Edited by Kala

oh no RICH is returning the ban, oh no all the low lvl gear is goin bye bye, <_< U dont realize how many of your members cause problems, or how anoying and rude they can be there was a group of 10 bein rude to everyone in IP cellar. so before u go runnin around claimin u know everything about your guild look into it, cuz your members are beyond your control there are so many of them that u have no clue whats goin on

Edited by valo13

the typical crappy leader just to stuck up to investigate anything on his own, the sec i hear 1 thing i dont need to ask for proof i find out myself. of course its easier for me cuz i just dont let every n00b into my guild. so keep ignoring the problem your doin fine at that

yawn , heres a little advice, next time you want to try a smear campaign invent a few details, it will be much more convincing. As for your guild, If you want to manage admissions in a snobby elitist manner , thats your own business. We are a lot more friendly and welcoming.

well obviously your not too friendly lol u have a thread about your guild and how a lot of people dislike them. and we are not an elite guild but we only except poeple if there good honest people. instead of just excepting anyone, and i have never actually disliked a whole guild until yours, and your to blind to realize the fact that u messed up, u let in way to many people and u cant control them

well obviously your not too friendly lol u have a thread about your guild and how a lot of people dislike them.

Correction , we have a thread about how one person dislikes some of them, and some of her zealot followers chime in or generally slander us. We do however have evidence of you guys not being friendly. One of you has a mild case of wounded pride and delcares a Jihad. Its hard to imagine a more unfriendly group.And as for a lot, I doubt more than 10 people total have posted

As for lots, well not too good with the ole math are we sparky. We have exactly one, read back and

count em, ONE person who said they did'nt like rich,hmmmm , what was the name....valo13! why its you. the glorious army of 1. We have Kala,Daxon,GreenGanjaKing,_A_ and Captain_Smile joining in because Ember the grand poombah said so, or in GanjaKings case, because its an excuse to kill people (Nice company you keep). We have Rebel,Sian stating they would not join in , and Kl4UZ and Gen_Axis saying they would have pked her as well, so that puts you a grand total of one ahead in your endless legion of supporters (Count MrMind and its 0...). Not to mention the fact that your ban seems to be having about as much effect as a snowball tossed on a bonfire. I've been trading happily all day, no one ever mentioned the rich tag. But then a microguild like heal would consider 1 extra supporter to be a tremendous weight on their side....

except poeple if there good honest people. instead of just excepting anyone,

Whereas we have a more optimistic view of human nature, welcome all, and boot troublemakers.

i have never actually disliked a whole guild until yours

Have you met my entire guild? None of them have heard of you. Lets take me as an example,

what have i done? Ever met anyone I've bagjumped? scammed? pked? You have'nt because

it has never happened. Or maybe you would like to invent something? Remember my earlier hints

a little detail will make your lies and slander a little more believable

well obviously your not too friendly lol u have a thread about your guild and how a lot of people dislike them.

Correction , we have a thread about how one person dislikes some of them, and some of her zealot followers chime in or generally slander us. We do however have evidence of you guys not being friendly. One of you has a mild case of wounded pride and delcares a Jihad. Its hard to imagine a more unfriendly group.And as for a lot, I doubt more than 10 people total have posted

As for lots, well not too good with the ole math are we sparky. We have exactly one, read back and

count em, ONE person who said they did'nt like rich,hmmmm , what was the name....valo13! why its you. the glorious army of 1. We have Kala,Daxon,GreenGanjaKing,_A_ and Captain_Smile joining in because Ember the grand poombah said so, or in GanjaKings case, because its an excuse to kill people (Nice company you keep). We have Rebel,Sian stating they would not join in , and Kl4UZ and Gen_Axis saying they would have pked her as well, so that puts you a grand total of one ahead in your endless legion of supporters (Count MrMind and its 0...). Not to mention the fact that your ban seems to be having about as much effect as a snowball tossed on a bonfire. I've been trading happily all day, no one ever mentioned the rich tag. But then a microguild like heal would consider 1 extra supporter to be a tremendous weight on their side....

except poeple if there good honest people. instead of just excepting anyone,

Whereas we have a more optimistic view of human nature, welcome all, and boot troublemakers.

i have never actually disliked a whole guild until yours

Have you met my entire guild? None of them have heard of you. Lets take me as an example,

what have i done? Ever met anyone I've bagjumped? scammed? pked? You have'nt because

it has never happened. Or maybe you would like to invent something? Remember my earlier hints

a little detail will make your lies and slander a little more believable

Generally slander.. alright. Here's some 'slander' for you: one of your members, LinkT? Was rumored to be impersonating a moderator on Channel 1 and even threatened to start muting people. I guarantee you I'll get those logs if they exist. :D Not everyone in your guild is as pickity boo as you think.