Eternal Lands Official Forums
Rebel

EnternalKnight - HUSL Scammer

Ok well i was going to trade 6 efe for 15k fe from ENTERNALKNIGHT of guild HUSTLERS First he said he was done putting the essences in the bag after about 1 minute eventho he has only 10/10 p/c so i suspected something. Then when he was on the pile he insisted for the EFE's, i kept refusing because there was no way he could prove he has the 15k fe eventully when we traded (friend gave exc cloak) so he logged after got exc cape of friend then there was only 450 fire essences not 15k.... So Luckly it was only an exc cape lost not 6 efe's.

Dont Let This Scammer In Your Guild or ever trade with him!

Thanks,

Rebel

[EDIT: got Screenshots(printscreen not chatlog) of all of it if anyone needs and two witnesses (lotsa space the ss take like 10 screens)]

Edited by Rebel

I was present as this happened and recently he logged back on said how HUSL could own ^Dc^ when i told him of our higher lvls he quickly went to denying it he took anything.

*EDIT* i have screen shot of him selling the excavator cloak he stole shortly after he logged in also a print screen of the dialog box like rebel's

Edited by Warbladez

Wow, rebel why do you have to hate on HUSL. EVEN IF HE DID SCAM, which I've yet to see proof of, that doesnt mean that scamming is in any way tolerated by HUSL. SO dont be petty with ur personal attacks on my guild. If you post screen/prove that he scammed he WILL be kicked. So dont make it sound like we're all scammers OK. Post the screens or whatever. He will be kicked if it indeed shows that he scammed. BTW. his story was WAY more believable...

Edited by ihn

plz post the screen's

where can i upload about 20 screens to?

Wow, rebel why do you have to hate on HUSL. EVEN IF HE DID SCAM, which I've yet to see proof of, that doesnt mean that scamming is in any way tolerated by HUSL. SO dont be petty with ur personal attacks on my guild. If you post screen/prove that he scammed he WILL be kicked. So dont make it sound like we're all scammers OK. Post the screens or whatever. He will be kicked if it indeed shows that he scammed. BTW. his story was WAY more believable...

Where i said HUSL was a scamming guild and i dont have anything against HUSL

Edited by Rebel

You didnt SAY it but thats what it sounds like when I read ur post, if Im not completely retarded...

Second. I just did a google search post the screens on this website for example imageshack.us real fast registration.

Dosnt The Word Hustle Mean "To scam someone out of there money?" Im not saying that you are a Scamming Guild or anything but,The name is Misleading...

How dare you say he is clever,He only took one minute to put the bag down..Even Im more clever then that...

i prefer "to gain by energetic effort" definition. And rebel still hasnt posted screens he told me he would like 10 hours ago. literaly

btw... Husl can also mean "to act quickly twards one's goal" read the dictionary...

Where exactly does it show that he scammed... i see in #7 semildor says ek - keep my cloak.. plz specify. You sounded like you had CONCRETE evidence, man. This is a vague convo about a POSSIBLE bag trade imo... If you feel im missing out on something plz point it out.

I've asked him for his side of the story, he said he didnt scam any1. he did have the exc cloak and was eager to return it (this was right after the incident i guess). He hasnt been on since.... So, i dunno what to tell ya. And of course, if he said 'yea i scammed' or of I felt like what he did (from his story obviously) was serious enough, i would've kicked him right there... thats a no brainer. BUT, he has been playing a long enough time, there would be no need for him to scam anyone...

Edited by ihn

Rebel, wouldn't it have been easier to check the chat_log.txt (or whatever log file you use) file in your EL directory, then copy the relevent portions, and then post that?

I have found 6 different ppl that have said that YOU are a scammer Rebel so I would be more inclined to beleive EK ne way.

rebel died with tit chain and other goodies while harvesting and then he saw tyeal the unholy with similar gear and blamed him, of course with no proof

Old RULE...

if n00b selling A LOT OF someth and want trade it by bag ... he is in 90% thief.

Bag trade is good if some1 know good his trading partner.

:)

rebel died with tit chain and other goodies while harvesting and then he saw tyeal the unholy with similar gear and blamed him, of course with no proof

What a SHOCKER lol

ihn, it's sufficient evidence that he scammed. You're just too stubborn to see what's there. I think I may have to make a TWIN hitlist now.

Edited by Kala