Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The_Pale_Elf

Ultima Online

The Values system is basically a system of right vs. wrong, I think. I don't think there's really any god-interaction such as we have in EL, but I could still be wrong.

wow some1 replyed and thanx for helping me with this yet im being good(may be evil just to see if i can be a ninja)but im going to be a paladin first

Ok everyone, Pale elf has been banned from EL forums, so he won't be able to reply to any PMs for acc/passes, so if you want to play ultima online on his private server then sign up at the forums pale elf linked to on page 4 of this topic. Cmon, we wanna get a decent community going here, most people ever logged on was 7, and Ormus has a good offer going, 10GC per iron ingot, lets play this shit.

great way to get a game going cuss lol im on there same forum name any1 who joins now will be an oldie on the bright side lol

Just to let you know - Darkadia has now the Polish section. Anyone from PL is invited. I hope it will soon develop into an international section, similar to the one we have in EL. Don't let the language bareer prevent you from exploring the world of UO!