Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
foncEmerlin

It is a free game

I am speaking for my entire guild when I say thank you. We enjoy your game my wife and I are playing together foncEmerlin and Doxxie. We love the game and our members all enjoy your game too. Thank you for making this game which helps people meet who are like minded and we all have fun here in EL. We are here "free" because of you.

Thank you

If you feel the same way people of EL then post here and show your gratetude for a great free game.

BTW I am raising money to donate to the devs

I would sugest we all who really enjoy the game do the same

Once again Thanks to you dev team

Thank you guys the game is awsome and i think me and my brother might just be in the firse 1-5 ppl playing from New zealand and thank you i am soo glad that i have gotten 2 play its an awsome game because of u.

THANK YOU!!!! :)

I also Would like to thank Everyone that has worked on this game. It has become one of my favourite places to be :)

You know, just yesterday I was thinking that there could be an implemented Appreciation Section of the forums. Today I see someone posting about it :)

At the moment, we have a bans and flames section, so All we hear about is the negative feedback from people who can't be bothered taking a deep breath and calming themselves before they write. It would be good for the developers to hear that people also like the game, so that they don't get drowned in a sea of apathy.

What do people think of this idea?

Yes, many thanks for me as well fo a great job you've been doing so far. Pity I can't donate because according to PayPal my country doesn't exist...

yeah, what foncemerlin said :P

i really appreciate what you all have done, i love this game already and i havent even been playing that long B)

i enjoy talking to everyone and really take time to appreciate all the hard work that went into making a game like this...or any other for that matter, because i sure as heck wouldn't be able to create anything like this.

so, once again, thank you for all the hard work and bringing us some enjoyment and a way to let our imaginations go...and sometimes go wild

B)

Edited by Doxxie