Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Puntif

web page error - potion of will

The potion of will description on the web page still says requires 1 bone poweder but it really requires 3 bone powders.

Also (not a bug, just a surprise) I found that the level requirements for some of the potions has increased. I'm pretty sure I made a potion of physique yesterday but today I wasn't high enough level

Also, thanks for adding potion of combat to the web page. I don't know how long it has been there, but I just noticed it. I suspect it was just added along with the increased level requirements.

Also, there is one more potion not on the web page - the potion of feasting. I never actually tried using one, but the potion lady used to sell them.

Yes, I changed the skils a little, for the potions because they were too low, so there were no potions after level 20, which made that skill kind of too powerful.

I added the potion of combat yesterday. I'll add the potion of feasting later on today, and also fix the potionof will thing.

Thanks. I know you've been busy today.

The worst documentaion ever is for a open source model library (forgot it's name, but it's used in "A tale in the desert")

The documentation suxx0red!