Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Clipper

attack and defense stats

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to see your AC and attack numbers? I see that certain armor, for example, increases your attack, but can never find what my attack number is.

This is probably just something easy that I'm missing. Any help would be appreciated.

The #arm command worked great, as did some others I learned, but then I advanced from level 10 to level 11 in off and def and my stats didn't change. But I got new armor and the improved my def. stats.

So, do the attack and defense levels do anything to improve your attack and defense, or they simply a vehicle to gain experience to increase your overall level?

Bear with me, I'm figuring this game out one thing at a time.

your attack and defense directly effect how much damage you do/how much damage you take, they arent listed in #arm becuase #arm only shows your armor's stats, they simply get added to your a/d stats

Cool. Is there no way to look at them or a chart anywhere online that shows what your stats are. I'm trying to guage how close I am to graduating from the rat/rabbit/beaver hunting club to deer/foxes/snakes.

I'm at lvl 11 on both attack and def. I've got 45 hp, a wood quarterstaff, iron torso, leather pants, iron helm. Do you think I could take a deer?

Thanks for your help, by the way.

I'm at lvl 11 on both attack and def. I've got 45 hp, a wood quarterstaff, iron torso, leather pants, iron helm. Do you think I could take a deer?

Yes.

elmanuals.com gives all (well, not cyclops) animal and monster stats, you can check there, and you can take a deer naked with those stats :P but wait a while before foxes, with those equipment i'm guessing around 17/17 a/d for foxes

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this