Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

=Hc=

We are recruiting again, if you think ur good enough visit www.s9.invisionfree.com/hardcoreplay

-Shiv

Edited by Satan

i made this topic, if ppl Pm me in game if they can join i just give the link of this topic ;P, cuz im to bored to answer always the same Quistions all day: noob3423: why cant i join?!?/11/1 noob12dwe: plx can i join?!

lol...

i made this topic, if ppl Pm me in game if they can join i just give the link of this topic ;P, cuz im to bored to answer always the same Quistions all day: noob3423: why cant i join?!?/11/1 noob12dwe: plx can i join?!

lol...

that's because they feel they'll fit in quite well with your guild, and i agree with them. or maybe they're the only people that will join.

lol...

that's because they feel they'll fit in quite well with your guild, and i agree with them. or maybe they're the only people that will join.

full ack :lol:

Guest xCut_Throat

Yo, ill join my ingame name is xCut_Throat i have a/d in the mid 40's lvl 20 summoning most skills are above 20,word

hmm funny that HEaL was such a 'big' guild.

Actully Satan/scar/shivara

hEaL (thats how it tag is spelled not HEaL) aKa Ember's Light is a realtivly small guild for a reson. I would like to be able to log in and talk to each of my guild members be able to know there names ask how there children/parents/school/ect is going and personaly know my guild members. I find its much more fun to be in a guild with people you like who are your friends then 30-50 random strangers who like your "tag"

Emb's

Actully Ember/Emby

=Hc= is the same.. we have only like 20 members and i know them all verry good...

Actully Ember/Emby

=Hc= is the same.. we have only like 20 members and i know them all verry good...

Where does Starman live? :lol:

hEaL (thats how it tag is spelled not HEaL)

woah! blame that scarr for spelling that wrong! damn what a f***er :)

:/