Eternal Lands Official Forums
Leeloo

Platyna

:P Plat, you got kicked out of NH status because the general concensus is that you piss off too many people. Which is what your posts do here as well. It wasn't about macroing, as we've all seen, and I'm almost positive it wasn't *just* Mihaim finally throwing an ultimatum to be rid of you. It's this childish attitude that annoys the piss outta everyone. Just let it drop. Besides, even you're old enough to know that your posting in these threads only revives the fires.

:blink: And Plat's right, just because you make a big deal about leaving the game doesn't mean you have to go away and stop bothering people entirely. You can still be a pain in the ass, even if you're not actually involved in playing the game as well.

I haven't made even a single thread about myself leaving. Anyway it is pointless to

explaining something to someone who is is unable or not willing to underestand. :-)

Not everybody are powerhungry kidds and not everybody completly lacks some rules.

And if you do - it doesn't means that others do as well.

Regards.

I haven't made even a single thread about myself leaving. Anyway it is pointless to

explaining something to someone who is is unable or not willing to underestand. :-)

Not everybody are powerhungry kidds and not everybody completly lacks some rules.

And if you do - it doesn't means that others do as well.

Regards.

Yet you constantly argue in each thread supporting yourself and flaming the mods. You should just leave if that's all you want to do.

:rolleyes: Plat, you got kicked out of NH status because the general concensus is that you piss off too many people.

What do you know? Did you read the thread on community helpers forum? If not, please stop acting like you know why she was kicked.

:rolleyes: Plat, you got kicked out of NH status because the general concensus is that you piss off too many people.

What do you know? Did you read the thread on community helpers forum? If not, please stop acting like you know why she was kicked.

he does know why she was kicked, as does everyone who has read my first post in this thread leeloo. Oh yeah, but you didn't think I was telling the truth, eh?

Considering that you told multiple different stories, even if you did, how would anyone now which one was the truth?

She's only told two, and has stated which one was the main reason.

Oh, so you read that CH thread too? Or are you only counting the official cover stories?

I'm only counting what I hear from the level 5 admins, and in this case, I trust their word over yours anyday. :D Btw, speaking of showing CH threads to folks, stop showing them to Platyna. Thanks.

Come get the Mossberg 590 Roja. :P You can go ahead and get two folks with it.

Everyone who reads CH and has brain (and only those) knows, the other knows only the

"official" version. And remember, if you are "in charge" and you want to get rid of someone

you will always find the reason. The only thing that makes me to not hate Roja after that

what she did (of course you all think you know better what she did than I do) is a hope that

she is not going to tell it on public because she is ashamed herself over what she did.

I would be, if I'd sell a person who I consider a friend like a Judas.

*Throws 40 silver coins to Roja, grabs Quell's and Leeloo's hand, walks away.*

Case closed, now you all trolls can grab your rotten fish and go celebrate that "plat's

pwned" and you Roja may silently wait till this will dust but no matter how much it will dust

those who knows the truth will remember.

Regards.

Platyna, let me quote this for you since you apparently didn't read it, oh and you too Leeloo and others that think I am lying:

I see you have ignored what I told you before Leeloo.

You were not threatened with removable because you agree with platyna and disagree with me. That is your own imagination at work-NOT the truth. Do you know how this can easily be proven? Because there have been other people who disagreed with me and have supported platyna. Not only players, but memebers of the NH team. They were not threatened with removale. That is NOT why you were threatened-the reason was because of your nasty rude attitude. It just doesn't work trying to be a part of the team when you clearly show that you do not want to work to make things better. Being rude and sarcastic does NOT help. I know from experience.

Others on the NH team VOICED their dissaproval at me removing platyna, however they were actually mature about how they said it-I completely respect them for that.

Platyna was removed for the following reasons. And I will NOT repeat these reasons again, nor will I speak with anyone else regarding them because this is getting completely out of hand and I simply do not have the time for more.

1. Numerous fights with people. The ones that affected me the most were those concerning people from the NH team, and also the main project developers. Some of these fights were started by her, some were not.

2. I do not have time to deal with these fights/problems. These are CONSTANT problems, happening at the very LEAST once per week! Now, you may ask me "well if you don't have the time get someone else to be community leader!". Well I would LOVE to do that, however there is currently no one suitable for the job. I am also the artist for this game, I do not have time to be a full time person at both jobs. So I have been trying my best to balance the two, and with Platyna, I always had to deal with the problems regarding her and other people.

3. Platyna WAS splitting the NH team and the main developers. You try managing a team that does not get along and there are constant fights --the thing is is that nearly all of these fights included one person- Platyna. Do we see a problem here or is it solely a coincidence? If one person complains about her, ok...but when many do, and when you experience it for yourself 1st hand, you tend to agree with those people and know what is going on.

4. Platyna was given MANY chances. If anyone says that I didn't give her a chance, you have been GREATLY misinformed. When I first made her a NH people were against that idea, however I stood beside her and defended her, I gave her a chance. Things didn't stay pretty however, and the fights started. But I kept her on talking to her and to other people involved in these fights, trying to work things  out. I've tried to work things out with her and others more than you know. But when you come to the conclusion that this person with problems is not listening to you, and will believe only what he/she wants to believe...you kind of give up when you see you are just going around in circles. It gets extremely frustrating and time consuming. I have apologized to platyna, and others, whenever I have been wrong about something. I tried and tried and tried..I honestly really wanted to help her. I'm very sad that things didnt' work out, but, there is nothing else I can do now.

5. The main project developers were so bothered by her that some wanted to leave. When this happens, you know for sure things are getting out of hand. And if the decision is: Keep a developer or keep a NH who only brings a lot of trouble and frustration in your life...which would you choose?

6. I have experienced how Platyna's attitude affects people first hand. I do not base my decisions solely on what people have told me, but on my experiences with her. She has a good heart, that is no lie, however she is a very hard person to deal with. She is very difficult to talk to when she has done something wrong because it's like she doens't listen to you, and you feel like you go in circles, you get nowhere. So, eventually, now I have given up. It has bothered me so much that hearing about stuff regarding her is making me sick, and is personally hurting my life. It has not only done this to me, but to at least 2 others on the development team.

There you have it, that is the truth. Everyone will believe what they want to believe regardless of what I have to say, so there is no point in discussing this anylonger. If you wish to take my words and twist them into something else..go ahead, I no longer care. You guys do that enough and it's just disgusting, not worth arguing with any longer.

I've apologized to you before Platyna, I do not hate you, you're always welcome back to this game or to speak to me as a friend and even to help me with some things, but not as a NH because I simply cannot deal with the problems.

I'm extremely sorry to admit Platyna, that I am being 100% honest here. Believe what you will.