Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

Screenshot of the day

Second time he came with Doctor :'( me and lord_nightmare had to kill him with some fluffys hehe ty for tit axe

ahh he died again 3 times now lemme upload the pic.... and that was a nice 1vs1 =)

33101.jpg

Ty for the Fox fur Pedro B)

Edited by Satan

your name is shivar now?

no, Jennifer

Notice that it takes 2 people to basically even effect the Don, and look at the comparrison of armor... and i also dought any girls even play this game..VERY few....I have the Upmost respect For "DonPedro" but i'm sure He'll get revenge :D

Notice that it takes 2 people to basically even effect the Don, and look at the comparrison of armor... and i also dought any girls even play this game..VERY few....I have the Upmost respect For "DonPedro" but i'm sure He'll get revenge :D

Errrr last I looked I was a girl <_<

Errrr last I looked I was a girl <_<

Likewise!! ;)

Lopy, plenty of girls play EL, myself NOT included. ;)

Notice that it takes 2 people to basically even effect the Don, and look at the comparrison of armor... and i also dought any girls even play this game..VERY few....I have the Upmost respect For "DonPedro" but i'm sure He'll get revenge :P

Actually, I know a lot of girls who play... from ages 15 to 40.

Notice that it takes 2 people to basically even effect the Don, and look at the comparrison of armor... and i also dought any girls even play this game..VERY few....I have the Upmost respect For "DonPedro" but i'm sure He'll get revenge :P

now, that was an extremely sexist remark...and dont get me wrong, i'm a guy.