Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Blackcomplex

Titanium Axes

Last night at around id say 12 PM EST I beamed and i was wearing my Tit Axe. When I got to beam i saw this guy was PKable at underage level so he wouldn't go to hell. I attacked him and my Tit Axe broke! Not only was this one of the first times i had used the Axe, but it was my knowledge that all Tit items are supposed to go 2nd Hand first, before they poof. It just said, Your Titanium Axe as been desroyed! I figured the only chance of ever getting my Tit Axe back and to protect a future person form doing the same was to post here. I took a screenshot of the in-game text log if anyone would like to see it. Plus i thought the chances of it actaully breaking whre quite rare and i thought id at least go 2nd hand, as it being made of Tit and all.

PM me at:blackcomplex

and thanks for your time.

Why's this in Suggestions? Shouldn't this be in General Chat or Offtopic? And I'm pretty sure that it's a REALLY low chance of a tit item going from brand new to destroyed. But sorry to hear about it.

I don't think that tit items should in general go 2nd hand first. In my opinion there should always be the possibility for destruction of the item, although this possibility should be very, very low actually. I'm sorry for you, but it seems that you were really unlucky with your axe. :(

And I agree with goatsgomoo, that this thread should better go to another forum, think it's not really a suggestion.

Yes EL its built on certain rules dude and this defies the rule of Tit, always goes 2nd hand first and tit axes costs 20 dollars man they of all things should i dont get this at all and i hope that this doesnt go to end without action and this is a suggestion to see if i can get my tit axe back this isnt fair i enver knew it just breaks. Im gonna be a long p2p player and if this is the kinda help i get then i just dont even know

if i were you send roja a pm or ent. but then again they probably don't read those either. but yes tit axes breaking is pitiful, anything you pay money for shouldn't break first use. of course none of the items in game should break first use, but they do even serps.

:huh: I'm sorry, I didn't realize they cost real money :P

Btw. I'm a player like you, and not a developer, although i'm interested in the development of the game, that's why I'm active in this forum. If I were you, I would've posted it in the 'Help Me' forum, cause you are actually asking for help. I hope this comes to an good end for you.

if i were you send roja a pm or ent. but then again they probably don't read those either. but yes tit axes breaking is pitiful, anything you pay money for shouldn't break first use. of course none of the items in game should break first use, but they do even serps.

No, serps degrade first. S2e and up for weaps and tit chain and up for amor degrade before breaking. Except for axes, of course, which arn't player makeable and you have to pay real life money to get.

It breaks even faster if you hit noobs cuz then you do more damage :-) and it break fast i had my serp degraded alot on Puma's armored gobs gargoyles lol..

yes something is very wrong.

I_am_spock: on the contrary, I read all of the pm's I get and reply to 99% of them.

Blackcomplex: please email entropy with all the details and when you purchased the item: chaos_rift at yahoo.com

I_am_spock: on the contrary, I read all of the pm's I get and reply to 99% of them.

Blackcomplex: please email entropy with all the details and when you purchased the item: chaos_rift at yahoo.com

no i mean your full with pms didnm't mean you neglect us, well it looked like that. Didn't mean to portray that though.

Edited by I_am_Spock

no i mean your full with pms didnm't mean you neglect us, well it looked like that. Didn't mean to portray that though.

she replied to both my PMs to become pk-able and unpk-able :D thank god too... i was getting tired of power hungry PKers killing me :D