Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Puntif

Npcs On Test Server

On the test server now I went to VOTD and Molgor wasn't there so I went to Nordcarn and couldn't find Storil. The Portland storage guy was there but I went to Desert Pines. Harvy was there but I guess Grim had to go to the bathroom because Joker was sitting in for him performing storage functions. Well it looked like Grim but had joker's name.

Also, Frukas says that he's Baostas, Glilin's priest ;)

So I went to see what Baostas says and he says he's Adrian, Unolas' priest.

Edited by Puntif

Um, I don't think it's like that now. Some of the NPCs are in fact supposed to be moved, though. If any of the NPCs says the wrong name or is performing the wrong function, that's a bug.

Many of the NPCs say the wrong thing. For example, Reca (the bartender in IP) has a storage dialog instead of a tavern dialog and I think the picture belongs to Grim. Gorlic says he's Frukas and sells Frukas' books. Oana (the barkeeper in Nordcarn) has Dan's dialog selling books. Liliana (the Nordcarn general store clerk) has Golric's dialog selling books. Durnam (the WSC priest) says he's DIrhyan, Mortos' priest). Dan (in WSC library) shows a tavern dialog with a female blonde image. Sylpho (the TIrnwood priest) says he's Durnam, Glydoc's priest. Frukas (in Grahm's village) claims to be Baostas, Glilin's priest. Baostas (the priest in Portland) says he's Adrian, Unolas' priest.

Edited by Puntif

Um, I don't think it's like that now. Some of the NPCs are in fact supposed to be moved, though. If any of the NPCs says the wrong name or is performing the wrong function, that's a bug.

Yep . Some of the NPC's on test server are in the wrong locations / performing badly. I know why. It's like this due some map(s) missing . Will be corrected soon .

Edited by mihaim