Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
~*GuLLeR*~

Entropy!

Mr. guller expects me to stay near his ass until he has the benevolence to not be AFK to get his items.

he paid a whole 10 USD for two books, and expected to get them ASAP, even tho he was afk. Then he flooded me with e-mails and such. I did eventually give him his items (had to log in with his character so I can trade them), but, needless to say, I will never do business with him, regardless of how much he pays.

O dear, all you had to do was wait a little bit like I did. All went smooth for me when buying things, and you (like I) should respect the fact that entropy have other things to do as well.

Guller it could have been worse, Ent could have just got annoyed from all the emails and not even give you the books, but that could have caused some legal issues..

I don't think people should be alowed to be so stupid... Oh well, it's like chrismas shoping in real life, there's always some problem or another you have to deal with.

I don't think people should be alowed to be so stupid... Oh well, it's like chrismas shoping in real life, there's always some problem or another you have to deal with.

If stupidity was a crime, there would be no national debt.

Mr. guller expects me to stay near his ass until he has the benevolence to not be AFK to get his items.

he paid a whole 10 USD for two books, and expected to get them ASAP, even tho he was afk. Then he flooded me with e-mails and such. I did eventually give him his items (had to log in with his character so I can trade them), but, needless to say, I will never do business with him, regardless of how much he pays.

Just make him pay triple the costs from now on. ~_~

Well, he did eventually appologize.

Well, then triple the costs would be an improvement from never being able to buy stuff from you again, now wouldn't it? :P

i dont think you should be allowed to buy/sell items for real money. causes to much problems.

Nothing wrong with it , if the owners of the

game are doing it and being they give there

time for free for us to have a free game there

is nothing wrong with them trying to make a

little $$ and we can get things we could not

get in the game on our own.