Eternal Lands Official Forums
Mithrandir

Server Down?

its bacK!!!! :blink: and i think this has set a record of the first topic on this forum to reach 2 pages so fast lol

and have the most members on it at the same time

There was some sort of network problem, independent of our ability to solve it. The server didn't crash or anything.

I think the question on everyone's mind is....When was the last time you guys saved everything? I remember that was the problem with the last BIG reset.

Garrin

There was some sort of network problem, independent of our ability to solve it. The server didn't crash or anything.

I think the question on everyone's mind is....When was the last time you guys saved everything? I remember that was the problem with the last BIG reset.

Garrin

A few days ago (besides for the one I am just downloading)

the guy who said he was fighting a ogre when this happened, did you live? i remember fighting a garg and got logged off, i logged back on and it was just like fleeing exept you flee for sure

It doesn't matter what was the last thing you do, fighting a mosnter or something si not enough to lag the server that much :)

Unless you are mad scripting :blink:

I have to say that was pretty weird.......If it wasnt so scary, I would call it cool.

I was there by myself when there were just a second ago, three people with me, and now there are at least 8 garg's (I said 15 before) And they were vanishing in a puff of fire everytime I tried to attack them.....

Like something out of the movie 'Jacob's Ladder' lmao

Anyways I have full faith that you all will figure out what is wrong. :blink: Good Luck.

Garrin

I have to say that was pretty weird.......If it wasnt so scary, I would call it cool.

I was there by myself when there were just a second ago, three people with me, and now there are at least 8 garg's (I said 15 before) And they were vanishing in a puff of fire everytime I tried to attack them.....

Like something out of the movie 'Jacob's Ladder' lmao

Anyways I have full faith that you all will figure out what is wrong. :blink: Good Luck.

Garrin

you know....that doesn't sound half bad LOL!