Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aitrus

Can This Get Me Banned?

If i give cash to a friend who gives cash to another account? i need to know if i can give gold to my ImaBomber so he can buy more perks and so that i can give gold to other people in the Grand Bomber Council

yeh i was wondering also If some1 say to me "can u sell my weapons to trik? cuz im AS" then i can do that? o.o

yeh i was wondering also If some1 say to me "can u sell my weapons to trik? cuz im AS" then i can do that? o.o

Why would that be against any rule?

cuz its the same if u just run another client to avoid anti social?

cuz its the same if u just run another client to avoid anti social?

No.

Just like training with a friend is not the same as running another client to train.

The rule is not against cooperation ;)

I posted my answer under the wrong thread ;)

If he wants to use another player to help transfer something from one of his players, back to another of his players, that would fall under illegal multiplaying and attempting to break the spirit of the rules.

What about the following: My two chars mala and celine both belong to the same guild.

At this time we use our guild leader to store any intermediate stuff which may be useful

to anyone in the guild (Note, that this is only a temporary solution, until we have a guild

bot ready, but the same will be true for a guild bot). We give our stuff inside the guild

away for only a nominal fee, and our guild leader decides in last instance who will get

what.

So it may happen by accident, that one of my chars gets an item which was created by

the other one and vice versa. Because this could also be done intentionally it could be

a source of cheating.

So, do I have to leave the guild with one my chars, because of such reasons, to ensure this

will not happen, or will it be ok, to have both chars in the same guild?