Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wolf_Lord

What Happened Too....

Well I was away for a bit and then I come back on to find out that

You do not have permission to view this topic

It just kinda poof and disapeared.

Was wondering what the final Verdict was and why it was made to disapear in the first place?

NeoSeS

P.S. I really hate

It just kinda poof and disapeared
when this happens by the way. It's like removing a book from the library because you don't feel it belongs there... It's a book, a peice of History and information and Regardless of the contents it dose belong there. GRRRRR.... Edited by Wolf_Lord

well neo, i have to say i have never had that problem with a book o.O

well neo, i have to say i have never had that problem with a book o.O
I was refering to Censorship, not an exact event althoug there have been incedents of people taking a book out of a Library that I liked and Never returning it... Regardless the information is missing, I'm just wodering why.

The post grew legs and walked away. 

It's Entirely possible, but I highly doubt it... this is the EL forum though so anything is possible ;)

"I went to Look up Censorship in the encycolpedia, only to find that the page on that subject had been torn out along with several others..."

"Knowledge is Power and Power is the root of all evil, dose it make me an Angel to be Ignorant..."

"Knowledge is Power and Power is the root of all evil, dose it make me an Angel to be Ignorant..."

No. Ignorance typically still involves opening your mouth and pissing me off.

*puts that in signature*

Edited by TheNewestNewbie

I took it off the public forums because it honestly didn't belong there, and it became pointless after the matter was solved and finalized, and I didn't want to do any more damage or get any flames.

Okay I got the scoop, teh banned 0n3na is no longer an NH... and I didn't even have to say anything... Aww I miss all the fun.

I'll just archive the post in my forum from my offline webpages because I hate to see any sliver of information disapear entirely from the face of the earth.

One last though... For anyone who wonders the reason for my animosity against the loss of the written word or Reverance for the written word in General. Think of this.

The Aztec's started out as many cultures did, passing on histories and stories by mouth and song. Eventualy as there empire grew they became great enthusiasts of the written text and had libraries filled with books, thousands and thousands of books. Today there are only 2 that's right 2 books left from those libraries because Cortez and the Catholic church sought to destroy every trace of these wonderous people.

Think also of the numerous book burnings done in the name of Greatness, Hitler was infamous for this as well as many other Rulers who came to the conclusion that "Ignorance of others, gives greater power to people who have Knowledge", To destroy any written word or Tomb of Knowledge is in my eyes a tragic and disgraceful loss no matter what the content was that is being destroyed.

NeoSeS

"To completly destroy any trace of ones enemies is the greatest Victory, or is it? Who now will know of your greatness, when they know nothing of the enemy you defeated because you destroyed them into obscurity and nothingness..."

Thank You Roja, I was just wondering what happened to it.

Edited by Wolf_Lord

I took it off the public forums because it honestly didn't belong there, and it became pointless after the matter was solved and finalized, and I didn't want to do any more damage or get any flames.

There you go, now you know... ;)

There you go, now you know...

Yep ;) Now I know. Roja's the best isn't she. Still you'll never know if you don't ask.

NeoSeS

"The only dumb questions are, the ones you don't ask and *If you throw a cat out of the car window, does it become kitty litter ...*

ROFLMAOBT, I figured I'd finish this thread off on a humorous note, Kitty Litter, that's a good one.

Edited by Wolf_Lord

Yeah I think you're right Wolf....I always debate with myself whether or not I should lock a post, or delete it or what...sometimes it is a very hard decision, so I usually just leave it up to someone else to take care of ;) and sometimes I make mistakes.

Yeah I think you're right Wolf....I always debate with myself whether or not I should lock a post, or delete it or what...sometimes it is a very hard decision, so I usually just leave it up to someone else to take care of  and sometimes I make mistakes.

Never, at least I don't know of any of your mistakes at any rate. Me, I usualy lock it eventualy it disapears anyway...

"This thing all things devours:

Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;

Gnaws iron, bites steel;

Grinds hard stones to meal;

Slays king, ruins town,

And beats high mountain down."

Time Consumes us All.

NeoSeS

1.The Knights Templar were evil, we know :D

2. you need a kitten to become kitty litter :D

Knights Templar were evil

Hmm I'll have to research this one more, but it would seem to me that King Philip would be the evil one. I'll get back to you.

you need a kitten to become kitty litter

How True How True.

NeoSeS

I made a new forum rule about not continuing locked/deleted topics. I'll leave this alone, but for now on, if a topic is locked or deleted, just let it go.

I made a new forum rule about not continuing locked/deleted topics. I'll leave this alone, but for now on, if a topic is locked or deleted, just let it go.

That's Fine, I won't be on the forum anymore.

NeoSeS

I think this means we have to be less "nazi" about locking/deleting them then. If it's really not harmful, then let the people speak about it.

Verdict is that I am being removed, and thread got deleted by Roja because she was afraid that part of

the community that likes me will flame her. :-)

Well I lost my motivation for being an EL moderator long time ago, I regret I even was made one.

When I saw what are real rules that every moderator has to obey I couldn't accept it. Main thing:

You don't have to be good and hard working moderator, you just have to nod/clap at everything that

Roja or others will say, be nice, and not cause troubles, because Roja don't have a time to deal with

moderators issue, of course she will find 3-4 hours of time for detailed explanation via ICQ how much

you suck. Therefore everyone is doing what he wants and only when Roja cames online they are

pretending that they are a team. No need to explain it more because everyone knows how does quality

of EL tech support looks like. People are always asking me what to do to be a moderator, simply:

EL MODERATOR HOWTO:

- Be visible, post crap that will have not so much sense but will bring warm feelings about you to Roja's

heart, flame spammers, pretend that you care about the game especially macroing issues. Remember:

Roja is sensitive, if you are powerhungry with a little bit social knowledge you can easy way exploit her,

if you will be good enought you will get level 2 very quickly. Cheating on Roja is EL moderator's favourite

sport.

- Be sweet, to other people, especially moderators, pretend that you are adult, sensitive and caring.

- Make 3+ moderators to like you enought to recommend you on our forum. If you manage it, during a

week you will be a moderator. Since I am gone no one will ever ask you what you did for the game or

what are you going to do.

- If you become level 1 moderator pretend that you are working, don't bother with Wraith or Help

Requests, AFK at beam/wraith/ogre spawn and sometimes wake up and BC some idiotic thing in few

messages, BC EL T-shirts when Roja is online. Make every moderator to like you. Soon they will post

on moderators forums that you should be level 2 because you are "mature, helpful, unbiased and POLITE).

No worry, no one except teh banned 0n3na knew that you denoobed someone because he was selling stuff

cheaper than you. :-)

- To become level 3 you will have to make whole p2p continent or code half of server, well at least level 3

is not that cheap like previous two ones, we'll see for how long.

EL MODERATOR HOWTO-NOT-SCREW-UP:

Ah, and don't dare to tell the truth that is uncomfortable for developers, because even if you will really

work your ass off, it doesn't matter, you will break "be nice" and "not cause troubles" rules.

Ah, and don't ever piss anyone off for example because such not important things like pain from dying

on AIDS, there is no way back, once you will offend one of these whi...erm...moderators you will be

never forgiven, there is no way back, one wh...*cough* moderator will tell another that you are not

"mature, unbiased, helpful and POLITE anymore, during two weeks you will have bunch of zombies yelling

"braaain" on mod chat/CH or Bans forum and you are pwn3d. :-)

DISCLAIMER:

If you complete and success this EL moderator tutorial you can start in politics, nothing is different there

so because of my infinite wisdom that I've decided to share with you, you may even become a president,

and earn alot of cash for doing-nothing. I am generous, therefore you don't have to send me any

money. Just enjoy the tutorial, and the best download it because it will not live long on this forum. :-)

Remember: I am an example of an idiot who didn't followed EL moderator howto because personally I

think that it is disgusting, but well, you'll be able to send blue messages, so who cares?

GREETINGS:

These who hated me for some silly personal issues:

Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas. You couldn't imagine better gift, am I right? :-D

To Roja: I know that post will hurt you, well you hurted me alot more refusing even honourable

punishment that was adequate to my fault. Well considering that truth is always hurting you I can do

nothing with this. Happy deleting.

For the end short lesson of Rojish for in-spe moderators and those who wants to survive here:

then let the people speak about it.

Translation: Then let the people clap and nod about it.

Hell, Roja, I really believed in it till I got live lesson of Rojish.

To all others: If I helped you, it was a honour to help you and I am glad I could ever help.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

And of course to the rest of you - what teh banned 0n3na just said is the ultimate truth, as with everything else she has ever said... Everyone else in the moderator team is a mindless imbecile who doesn't do any newbie helping or contribute in any way. teh banned 0n3na was the only one doing everything right, and if only the rest of the world would be like her, the world would be a better place :P

Let it go already teh banned 0n3na. You will most likely never accept or be able to understand that some people like to work in a friendly environment - and when you start fighting over simple things such as people saying "welcome back" when a person returns to the computer, you are doing the exact opposite. During the last few weeks you've been acting more bitchy than ever, and you did hurt some people's feelings - that's simply not the kind of person we need in the NH/mod community.

Personally I could not care less had it been me the flames have been about, as I don't waste my hate on people like you - but when you start harrassing team members and creating such a negative working environment, things have to change - and you had already had enough chances but you were not improving.

Every day should not be a fight with you.

Where I said "everyone" Wyttie? As programmer you should know there is a significiant difference

between "everyone" and "majority". Oh and I forgot that telling me every 10 mins to "shut the fuck up" is

friendly, alas! I never said like that to anyone so perhaps I wasn't friendly enought. :-)

I would like to thank these moderators who prefer to shut up and do their work well instead of bitching

on everyone who is not comfortable and bring IRL-shit-politics into the game, alas, most of them are

playing rarely (I wonder why, perhaps because nothing remains from old EL community) anyway:

- Alastria - She r0x.

- Crannog - he repeated crap about "you are great NH but your attitude is wrong" therefore I dislike him

but he does very good work.

- TirasHazor - well he probably hates me, but was always mature and hiding it also doing great work,

he is the one who didn't had to code anything to deserve level 2. Considering that he is a kid, while

looking at him I am starting to think that humanity has a future...

- Leeloo - She kicks ass that much that when she does it the guys in NASA are observing mysterious

gravitation field vibrations. She r0x and she will be always my best EL friend.

- Learner - He kicks ass exactly like Leeloo, great friend, very modest and unbiased person. If you will

look into the dictionairy/encyclopedia for definition of word "fair" you will find Learner's photo there.

- Moonshadow - he hates me too but always was mature enought to cooperate and not raise hell, he is

level 3 but keeps his ass at Wraith and takes help requests he s actually one of persons who

underestands why higher level moderators can see help requests. :P

- Vartican - He r0x, always was making hilarious contests, he is also fair and good person.

- Slayton - Well he was always good forum moderator and very helpful person.

- Anastasia - she is kinda new but she is promising alot as a moderator. I hope she will survive.

- Aelric - He kicks ass, great friend, very fair, helped me alot when I was noob. *hugs*

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

teh banned 0n3na, i'm really sorry that you believe in lies instead of the truth that I have told you so many times. I did get very angry when reading this, since you did blatantly lie about me and considered answering to it in defense of myself....however what is the point? You'll only believe whatever you want to believe like always.

Goodbye.

teh banned 0n3na, i'm really sorry that you believe in lies instead of the truth that I have told you so many times. I did get very angry when reading this, since you did blatantly lie about me and considered answering to it in defense of myself....however what is the point? You'll only believe whatever you want to believe like always.

Goodbye.

Roja: Last time when we were really discussing about the game was two months ago. Since that time you

are only yelling at me, you expected that your agression will change me. You didn't ever wanted to

convince me that you are right, you was jumping on my ICQ and telling me that YOU DEMAND ME

to do [insert thing here] I even have a screenshot with one your text sent me in game and you made

big eyes while you read it after some time. You may not realise what are you doingt because you are

sensitive artist and everyone who can play right way on your feelings can exploit you. My EL moderator

howto was of course a little satiric, well you didn't got it. Your definition of rudeness is deeply wrong

and untill you will change it you will be never fair and unbiased. When I was rude I said I was rude, I

apologized but no one even bothered to forgive me even when I was deeply apogletic, they continued

provoking and and teasing me as they could, but you can't see it because I was given an etiquette.

Period, nothing can reach you anymore. Since some time you behave like a tyrant, not a friend who

wants to help me to be great moderator. Maybe one day when everyone will forget I exist you will face it.

It is really pointless continuing it here, since always all vulture will jump in to show you how they love

you, well it is point of their game. If you will ever wish to talk with me like to equal discussion partner not

a half-witt trash be my guest on ICQ.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

...ah forget it. Have fun in life teh banned 0n3na.

Yeah forget it, no one will ever open your eyes. Maybe when our community will be the same like that

one in Runescape you will wake up, but it will be too late. You have fun in life too.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

...ah forget it. Have fun in life teh banned 0n3na.

Yeah forget it, no one will ever open your eyes. Maybe when our community will be the same like that

one in Runescape you will wake up, but it will be too late. You have fun in life too.

Regards.

If she saw John Holmes nude IRL she'd open her eyes... tho he's dead now.. >.<

CONTENT DELETED.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna