Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Drake

I'm A Newb But....

Guest Drake

hi, im new to this game, but I'm very good at RPGs and MMORPGs,I've seen alot of things, and I read the guide, but.... WHAT IS A NEXUS??? I've seen them mentioned in manufacture and summoning. I wanted to ask in the forum, instead of the game, because I don't want people in the game messing around with me since i'm new, and maybe scamming me. or sumthing.

You could view Nexus as a knowledge packace that is needed to do certain things, like manufacturing.

If you want it to feel more fantasy, you could see the nexuses as some form of magical aptness that is needed to do certain things.

When picking nexuses; depends on what you want to do.

You need Human nexus for fighting (higher nexus = you can wear better equipment)

You need Anaimal nexus for summoning (you can summon better monsters with higher nexus)

You need vegetal nexus to make potions

You need Inorganic nexus to harvest/mine things (gold/gems/titanium requires more than 2 inorganic nexuses)

You need artificial nexus to manufacture and craft things

You need magic nexus for crafting high-end items

I suggest you get the following nexuses:

Inorganic: 2

Human: 3

Vegetal: 1

Artificial: 1

That will get you started, with thses 7 nexuses you can get most resources, use most equipment, make basic potions and basic equipment.

You don't need any animal nexus to summon rats and rabbits.

Generally, as a new player you don't need to care that much about nexus'es. The game will tell you when you need them.

However, it might be wise to keep a pickpoint or two for when you need a nexus, if you want to be able to get it immidiately.

For some odd reason, I got 4 inorganic nexus on my first day of playing because i wanted to be able to harvest everything. (still need one more for tit and diamond)

Guest Drake

Ok, I understand Nexus now, and I have 1 more question about them though, and I looked around to see if this was mentioned, but are nexus like a consumable thing, after 1 use or so many uses they disapear? or do they stay forever?

They stay till you will not #reset your overall level.

Regards.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this