Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Banedon

PK server the future is here.

You have heard about it you have even read about. Just like the news You have heard the strongest of the bad now its time for the truth.

Have you ever wanted to sneak off somewhere on main and try to trade that uber item to your alt but did not want to get caught. Come to the PK server same IP trading is LEGAL

You have heard about how foul people can be on the pk server, sorry to interrupt this line, late breaking news you can use the #ignore cmd, you don't need to listen to it. With this you have true freedom of speech.

Have you ever wanted to train hard for hours on end, but were afraid that if you died you would have to find your way back quickly and hope you don't lose your DB. Have you wanted to have you alt close by but that would be illegal, Come to the PK server you can legally BJ yourself. Than you can trade the gear back.

Have you ever thought man if I would have just found out about EL when it first got started I would be in the top percent, What are you waiting for come to the PK server.

Have you ever wandered what it was like to actually be able to hold a spawn for long periods of time without someone coming in and saying hey my turn. Come to the Pk server. LMAO if they come in send them to hades or flee for your life. I love this 2nd most to multi.

Have you ever had someone jump your bag when you were mixing and wish you could do something about it, Come to the PK SERVER where you can. Have your fighter close by they goto to jump it send them back to hades.

Are you not a fighter but always wanted your own personal support staff like a business come to the PK server. Sit and mix all day long while you send out your player controlled drones to harvest for you. REMEMBER PLAYER controlled. NO illegal macroing on pk server just like Main.

You taking the time to read this post, yea you on the other side of the screen, we have an over population of creatures on the PK server. We need more people to help rid the lands of such vial creatures such as the male ogre. I am doing my part with taking care of 10k + ogres come help the cause end the overpopulation of creatures. IF they are left unchecked for to long the lands will be ravaged and starvation will happen. Dead animals will be rotting everywhere.

THis is a call to arms the PK Server needs more people to help control the pest population. Scottie's cat is already feeling the affects. Poor scottie has been to the vet more than he hasn't. I am doing my part are you. I am constantly killing all the cats I can find in hopes that I can end scottie's cat's poor misery. Scottie soon will have to take a second job just to afford the vet bills.

SO again come one come all, help Protect scotties cat. kill all the creatures in site. Don't let one get away.

This Ad brought to you buy the makers of LoneWolfe brand wolfe food.

LoneWolfe.

Edited by Banedon

Great suff Lonewolfe

All you Fighters out there

Ever thought I wish I could be a manuer have a rest from killing and make my own armours and weapons for a day

Or crafter making disengagement rings and damage ring building your levels to make you own Col's

What about Potioner, Taylor, Engineer

You can work all skills on the PK server

I use 3 chars on pk server

My fighter he has fighters stats also use him to alc as that does not need any pps (He is already training on Cyclops and now and then I don my Col and play with a fluffy or two)

My mixer levels in 30s at mo for craft Manu and potions He makes all the items I need for my fighter (taking a week off from fighting to get his levels to 40s)

My miner/harvester he harvests everything up to Hydro at the moment, normally he is around somewhere working most of the time

The great thing about this server is I can choose what I want to do from day to day and

It's all legal my chars can interact

Like Lonewolfe said there is no one moaning about how long you have been on a spawn just take some pots and damage rings and pk them off or have fun trying (at mo rosto's are 2kgc in game or $1 from Ents shop)

Even if you are low levels in a/d go around the mines you will always find someone who has harvested you some nice silver or coal Show them your blade and take the spoils

We who play the PK server are having a great time

Levelling is easier than on Main with empty spawns and goals that are reachable

and where the server is young you have the opportunity to be a top player in the game

You don't need to have years of experience in EL to play this server just general knowledge of pking

So this server is ideal for all you older PKers than feel PK is dead and remembers the old days of EL

But it's also suitable for the newer members to EL that see all those High ranked players of the main and think I will never be that strong or it will take me 3-4 years like it took them

Well on PK server you can (in 3-4 months on PK server you can be killing chims)

Have fun Handy Thor

Should have posted in general chat since its a advertisement.

I thought this topic was to collect advertisements to use among people outside EL community or other people who do not know about PK server yet.

Should have posted in general chat since its a advertisement.

Good idea PowerWarrior

I thought this topic was to collect advertisements to use among people outside EL community or other people who do not know about PK server yet.

No ville-v

Like Roja said in another post you should really have some sort of experience in EL to play this PK server

And on main at the moment its really busy no Free spawns

Its not like steeling people from another game more like making room for them

most who come over will play both servers anyway

and some will choose to stay

Like i have already posted its good for players that have been playing the Main for a month or two Because at they can easily become top players as the PK server is new

but also good for expienced players to with their expert Pro'ness in lvling

I saw two more new chars on PK server today keep up the good work

And again PowerWarrior good Idea will see about starting this thread in General chat

Handy Thor

recently when we did an event on the Main server giving away Free Pk chars

it was surprising the amount of people that didn’t know the PK server even existed

That could be partly to the fact they don’t use the forums

But it would not hurt posting and add for pk server in general chat

And even getting the authority to post the link to it in channel 4 on the main server from time to time

Handy Thor