Pk server accounts procedure
Posted 27 December 2007 - 11:33 PM
1. You can have as many alts as you want, and even play them at the same time, trade between them, use them to fight against the same player and so on.
2. Each alt must be paid for (5 usd)
3. The only thing you can buy from the shop are rostogol stones, for 1 usd each, no discount for large quantities, minimum order is 5 rostos.
4. For new accounts, there is a limit of 100 usd a month.
5. To pay for the account, you need to go to the shop page (link on the main site), and pay to me (not Learner!). Include in the payment the following details: Desired name, and the mention that the money is for PK server char. If you want to buy rostos, same procedure, only that you need to mention "money are for rostos on the PK server, for the playername".
6. P2P races are only available for lifetime, which cost 50 bucks. To pay for them, see point 5 and mention that the money is for p2p on the PK server, and give the player name.
7. Merchant bots are not allowed for the time being, but this might change in the future. Community bots, such as Gossip are allowed, but need to be approved.
8. The guild maps from the main server are disabled here, and for the time being new guild maps here are not for sale.
On the PK server there are fewer rules to follow (mainly, don't macro, don't curse at people in a really bad way, don't harass people). However, PK style harassment is OK (for example, killing the same person multiple times). Blocking resources is OK, but only in PK areas. Same for summoning.
If you find a bug, don't be an asshole and exploit it. Instead, let me know about it, preferably via a forum PM.
If you give your account away, or share your password, don't come to me crying if you were scammed.
If you break thse few rules, you will either get a warning or get banned right away, in which case you will not get a refund for the PK server fee, or for the rostos you might have bought.
We might have to add a few more rules later on, but generally I want this server to be pretty easy going in terms of rules and regulations.
Posted 28 December 2007 - 11:06 PM
In order to play on the PK server, if you have an account, you will need to start the el.exe with the "pk" in the command line (without quotemarks).
So basically create an icon to your desktop to el.exe and have pk after the name and after the ending quote mark.
So the Target should look like: "c:\wherever you have it\el.exe" pk
Posted 29 December 2007 - 01:53 AM
Posted 01 January 2008 - 02:42 PM
Should I forum pm Ent with my desired password or how do I activate the accounts I bought?
Posted 01 January 2008 - 02:47 PM
Posted 02 January 2008 - 05:22 PM
Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:15 PM
Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:36 AM
Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:52 PM
I would say the average is less than 30 mins that entropy has you entered in. You are very fast with entering new names in. Kudos to you.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users