Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Mind

Benhe

He joined my guild for the sole purpose of luring people into pk places to "train" with them, while solos walked in and killed them both. Of course, killing both of them made it inconspicuous, but BenHe got his stuff back from Solos.

How I knew about this is a complete secret, but it was given away with solid evidence. Die, spy. :)

old benhe was cool :/ i made his guild for him originaly, but i heard he gave his char to a friend and he ganked it. so now the real benhe is back with a new char

He is actually the creator of Benhe char.

We were from the same guild along time go. But then he left EL and gave his pass on global.

Some idiot got it and started scamming everybody, guildmates (including me coz we all thought it was the real one) and destroyed the guild.

Why do i know he is the real one? Bcause b4 he left I asked for his email and now that he came back, he pmed me with the right answer.

This hapened ages ago btw.

yea i did come back to play cause i can't seem to get my character back :/ valo are you okiny... :P? yea well if anyone could help me get my old character back i would appreciate it