Platyna

Beer.

Beer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Beer?

• Yes.
    • No.

Well, who likes beer, what kind and why. ;>

I like Lech - it is our polish beer, Heineken, Dortmunder (German one), I like also Redds - I know it is not

real beer but tastes quite good. Why? Hmz. Because it is tasty I think. >:)

Regards.

I don't drink it often - but when i drink i drink much . sometimes too much xD

My favorite is Becks (german beer) and Heineken tastes like water .. if i remember right.

That Heineken beer is from Holland, isn't it?

I drank it there when i have been in holland and i was like "huh is that beer?" when i drank it. :)

You guys are dissapointing be badly.

Regards.

eh i think its a horrible thing to be encouraging alcoholic consumption in such an environment... half, if not more, of the people who play this game are under the drinking age, and this kind of 'peer pressure' makes be mad

thats right i said 'be'

:):P:(

beer is horrible and bloating and makes people fat.

gross :)

I don't drink it often - but when i drink i drink much . sometimes too much xD

Same here :) I don't like beer that much, i like tequila :(

beer = sux, yuck ; red wine = goood :P

There should be another option in the poll: beer is ok for the start of the party, then you get to serious matters, as in hard alcoohol (vodka, tequila, rum whatever) :)

eh i think its a horrible thing to be encouraging alcoholic consumption in such an environment... half, if not more, of the people who play this game are under the drinking age, and this kind of 'peer pressure' makes be mad

thats right i said 'be'

:)  :D  :P

007 you posted like our modern youth would be saint and innocent. But I can guarantee you that 14 y.o.

kid knows about alcohol, drugs and sex more than not one of us. And I am not encouraging anyone.

I simply said I like beer and I wanted to see if others likes it too.

Regards.

alchohaul taints thy soul. quit now. no really why would you need to get drunk off your ass seriusly? how does it help you? obviusly it doesent

(has anyone seen my dictionary)

thats right i said 'be'

:P  B)  :D

007 you posted like our modern youth would be saint and innocent. But I can guarantee you that 14 y.o.

kid knows about alcohol, drugs and sex more than not one of us. And I am not encouraging anyone.

Regards.

our modern youth isnt being 'saint and innocent' because they see things like beer sex and drugs way too early...

But I can guarantee you that 14 y.o.

kid knows about alcohol, drugs and sex more than not one of us.

what are you trying to say here? 14 year old kids are not as informed as older people about beer? please explain how this helps either side of the "argument"...

And I am not encouraging anyone.

ok, i agree you're not encouraging anyone, but when a kid sees a post like this they think "Hey my excellent role model teh banned 0n3na is drinking so I should too if i wanna be like her"

hm..

actually the thought of turning out like you should in theory make kids not do what you do, therefore they would be turned away from drinking... hm

:)

carry on

btw plat my post earlier wasnt really meant to be taken too seriously... it was sort of meant to remind you that children use these forums too :)

Me model? LOL. I don't think so I am someone's idol. Beer is very healthy, alcohol is also very healthy

if you are not getting drunk - not abuse it. Read Scientific American about natural alcohol - like beer or

wine can help people for example in health diseases etc. if used in small doses. We rather shouldn't

hide alcohol before our kidds/sisters/brothers etc. we should rather enlight them where is the border.

In my house every kid knew where is alcohol and it wasn't even locked, because my mother knew that

forbidden thing is tempting. Even in comics their favorite chars drinks beer, on EL you can buy wine,

ale and mead in the tavern - so you say Entropy and Roja are degenerating kidds?

I never was drunk, never abused alcohol because I know what can happen when people abuse it, horrible

things. Anyway I like beer, and humanity likes beer since like 5000 BC., so I see nothing wrong that I am

telling: I like beer.

Regards.

Even in comics their favorite chars drinks beer

these arent comics but there shows whatched by families across the nation thingy:

family guy

futurama

the simpsons

king of the hill

need i say more?

i think we should just let people decide if alchohaul is good or bad by themself we really shouldent tell them what to do we are not dictators this is a democrocy damn it!

check my sigg out

|

|

|

\/

I remember when I was like 15, asked my mother: Mom, can I have some vodka? I thought she will tell

me something like: You are crazy or start moralizing be but she just said: Go ahead. I have took a glass,

some vodka, tasted it...and this was my first and last time in my life when I have tasted it. And my

mother couldn't stop laughing. She just gave me some orange juice to kill vodka taste.

Regards.

Me model? LOL. I don't think so I am someone's idol. Beer is very healthy, alcohol is also very healthy

if you are not getting drunk - not abuse it. Read Scientific American about natural alcohol - like beer or

wine can help people for example in health diseases etc. if used in small doses. We rather shouldn't

hide alcohol before our kidds/sisters/brothers etc. we should rather enlight them where is the border.

In my house every kid knew where is alcohol and it wasn't even locked, because my mother knew that

forbidden thing is tempting. Even in comics their favorite chars drinks beer, on EL you can buy wine,

ale and mead in the tavern - so you say Entropy and Roja are degenerating kidds?

I never was drunk, never abused alcohol because I know what can happen when people abuse it, horrible

things. Anyway I like beer, and humanity likes beer since like 5000 BC., so I see nothing wrong that I am

Regards.

You also forget that the ale, mead, and wine are not drinkable ingame. And I hardly consider drinking potions with it to be intoxicating -- since alcohol would lose its effectiveness if you threw THAT kind of stuff in with the mix.

alchohaul taints thy soul. quit now. no really why would you need to get drunk off your ass seriusly? how does it help you? obviusly it doesent

um,...you don't have to get drunk when you drink, you know.

I never once got drunk(and don't plan to), but i have drunk a lot of alcohol in my life.

Regards.

like i said earlier, i'm not trying to start an argument or be totally serious that you're degenerating the world's children by starting this post.. but if you wish for me to carry on, very well...

We rather shouldn't

good point.. but i'm not saying that you shouldn't let kids know about beer.. i just think they shouldnt drink it or be encouraged to drink it until they're old enough

forbidden thing is tempting.

the beer in my house is never locked.. it sits in the fridge in the kitchen but i still dont touch it... and what do you mean "my mother knew that forbidden thing is tempting"?? if she thinks beer should be forbidden, and she thinks its tempting, she /would/ lock it up or whatever...

EL you can buy wine,

actually, i don't really mind as long as when it's drinkable, we dont get drunk or w/e... i think this argument really doesnt have a right answer, cuz either side can be strongly defended by whoever wants to.. i totally agree with you, plat, that kids should be tought about the dangers of drugs sex and drinking, but i dont think they should be allowed to drink it, in any amount (besides some sips from your parents) until they're old enough 'legally'... you say that alcohol is healthy, and i believe 100% that it is, but not when you're 10 or 12 or 14 and so on... it can be very damaging at young ages even in very small amounts...

um,...you don't have to get drunk when you drink, you know.

I never once got drunk(and don't plan to), but i have drunk a lot of alcohol in my life.

Same here Roja, I tasted almost every good alcohol in my life. Never drank cheap wine etc.

Also you Daxon maybe don't remember but when you was creating a char on EL old times you was

going to Reca in the tavern and she was suggesting you drinks, including wine, ale and mead and asked

which one you want to drink for welcome.

Well 007 considering that I was in this game accused for almost everything including being insane,

macroing, muling etc. you should underestand why I got defensive.

Regards.