Eternal Lands Official Forums
chatterbug89

Time To Show Of My..umm...your Desktops...

hey guys, since this topic has been, "revisited", here's the site of a really cool program I used to use.

Only problem last I used it is that it is killer on resources (depending which theme you use).

Although if you have a descent computer and want to try a nice 3d desktop check it out.

http://www.3dna.net/

i really think it's da bomb .. not really sure why i stoped using it ... maybe i wanted the paid version too much and didn't really want a cracked version :blink:

as for my home desktop I'm not on my comp atm so I don't have a pic of it. I also have auston desktop installed too (i think it's still there). Maybe if I had more ppl around that house that cared, I would use it more to show off lol

And goats, ctrlaltdelete rules! :rolleyes:

*Agrees*

hey guys, since this topic has been, "revisited", here's the site of a really cool program I used to use.

Only problem last I used it is that it is killer on resources (depending which theme you use).

Although if you have a descent computer and want to try a nice 3d desktop check it out.

http://www.3dna.net/

I tried that, then whenever I wanted to have a new...whatever it's called, my comp crashed.

That KDE screenshot is pretty cool.

Gee...I realy need to get Adobe Photoshop and a whole bunch of other program that I need emulated on Linux...also I need to get a new graphics card so I can play EL on linux :blink:

It's actually that blurry?

Looks like she took a picture of it instead of taking a screenshot inside her OS :-)