Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thommo

Buying Pick Points For Gold

Guest Thommo

I think it would be good to be able to buy pick points or nexus in the game for a price not CHEAP tho just with the basic attributes and nexus it restricts people to be a all rounder and do everything.

it restricts people to be a all rounder

well there are more/better things to be implemented so the requirements should go up in time to the point where 'all round chars gonna be obsolete

(imagine if best armour/weapon would require human nex 25 to wear them and artificial nex 25 to manufacture them ;) ).

|Edit| ok, I'll make more clear statement - There should be no possibility to buy PP for gc . - |/Edit|

Guest Thommo
It sucks eventualy u will have people with 893465348975 EMU and it would totaly screw the game up.

Make it so u can only buy nexus so all rounders can exist without having like low phy , coor and will etc and be a bad fighter cause they have low HP and other fighting stats etc... and being a all rounder u cant carry much due to lack of Phy and stuff

If u want this you could also totaly remove nexus cause u must be very stupid to use your OA for nexus then.

emu totaly sux when you based on magic and summoning i got just 200 emu and ive been playing a while i dont wanna spend my pp on coord or phy as im not fighting right now however i have to in order to carry all the emralds/flowers for ess pots etc.. you need far more emu if your a mage/wizard but when you add on will ya get none u gortta base your self as a fighter till phy and coord are like 14+ wich sux a little a needs re thinking prhaps you can buy 10 pp max and the price gets higher and higer and you have to compleate other quests for the privalige i just reset and had well over 500 emu as fighter and didnt need it really as some things aint stackable anyways

i find making magic ess hard as i can only make 20 at a time or go to bank 2x 3x and pick 20 then 10 of each etc wich is long and painfull so even tho i wanna be a summoner im drawn more to be a fighter ....

If u want this you could also totaly remove nexus cause u must be very stupid to use your OA for nexus then.

Stupid to use a pickpoint for a nexus?..Erm..Some people do other things than harvest flowers....

Human: The human nexus limits what kind of equipment (armors, weapons, etc.) you can wear. Higher nexus, better equipment.

Animal: The animal Nexus is used in summoning. The higher the nexus, the better animals you can summon.

Vegatal: The vegatal nexus is used in potions. The higher, the better.

Inorganic: The inorganic (or mineral) nexus is used primary for harvesting and some alchemy purposes.

Artificial: The artificial nexus is used in manufacturing. You can't make high level items without a big artificial nexus.

Magic: The magic nexus is used for some items enchanting/embedding.

NO plz NO

No Pickpoints for Gold or Anything that would Seriously Fuck up the game...

im an allrounder atm and i have NO trouble at all... except for a low EMU :( but thats not a real problem...

Plz Forget the Idea

Stupid to use a pickpoint for a nexus?..Erm..Some people do other things than harvest flowers....

Human: The human nexus limits what kind of equipment (armors, weapons, etc.) you can wear. Higher nexus, better equipment.

Animal: The animal Nexus is used in summoning. The higher the nexus, the better animals you can summon.

Vegatal: The vegatal nexus is used in potions. The higher, the better.

Inorganic: The inorganic (or mineral) nexus is used primary for harvesting and some alchemy purposes.

Artificial: The artificial nexus is used in manufacturing. You can't make high level items without a big artificial nexus.

Magic: The magic nexus is used for some items enchanting/embedding.

He said:

Make it so u can only buy nexus

If u can buy nexus why would u use Pickpoints on them. That's what I meanth.

Please read carefully before you post.

We can't have Player's being able to Buy PPs. That'll mean the player with the most Gold will have the Best Stats, thus That player will be making even more gold!

On the other hand, I do think we should be able to have alternate means achive certain goals in the game. Currently, The game makes us choose are Class and Profession early in the game and makes it almost impossible to Branch out or Change our Profession late in the game.

I Think we should have an occastional quest that'll give us a Nexus or something just to balance out the extreme Exp. requirement of Pickpoints late in the game. Something like, when you reach a certain Level in your Religen, You can be "blessed" with a Nexus corresponding to that God.

Basicly, I don't think that players should have to foresake their Attributes in favor for Nexuses or Vice Versa! At least, it shouldn't be so hard to get a 1 in each nexus without ignoring their Stats for too long. Anything above a 1 should understandibly be difficult. I just don't like having to choose between your Nexuses and your Stats.

We can't have Player's being able to Buy PPs. That'll mean the player with the most Gold will have the Best Stats, thus That player will be making even more gold!

On the other hand, I do think we should be able to have alternate means achive certain goals in the game. Currently, The game makes us choose are Class and Profession early in the game and makes it almost impossible to Branch out or Change our Profession late in the game.

I Think we should have an occastional quest that'll give us a Nexus or something just to balance out the extreme Exp. requirement of Pickpoints late in the game. Something like, when you reach a certain Level in your Religen, You can be "blessed" with a Nexus corresponding to that God.

Basicly, I don't think that players should have to foresake their Attributes in favor for Nexuses or Vice Versa! At least, it shouldn't be so hard to get a 1 in each nexus without ignoring their Stats for too long. Anything above a 1 should understandibly be difficult. I just don't like having to choose between your Nexuses and your Stats.

Wow well said i agreed with you.

no to the base idea and at the same time a raise a rallying cry for the increase in nexus costs for armors and weapons (unless entropy have changed it lately, last time i checked you can carry a serpent at 5 human nexus ;) )...

if anything i want to see changes that makes it harder to be a all rounder as allrounders kill the multiplayer aspect of the game. this is allso why i call for a removal of all armors and weapons from monster drops as it useless to be a crafts-man or merchant. better to replace it with items needed for the creation of other items as then a interaction between the makers and the warriors have to happen.

allso, for magicans i think it will become easyer when people are done with the planed rework of the magic system. then, i belive the plan is, that you can access essences stored in storage as if you where carrying them if you have the right kind of equipment or something like that (i dont know the specifics).

Currently, The game makes us choose are Class and Profession early in the game and makes it almost impossible to Branch out or Change our Profession late in the game.

#reset