Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Teh Flexmeister

Eh? Banned From Forums?

Guest Guest

Learner, i would've stopped asking if you ANSWERED me, as simple as that. And for the double postings and multiple topics 'bout teh banned 0n3na, well pointing to my last reply, look at the mirror and ask again.

Guest SKA

the first one shouldn't have been locked and moved in the first place.

and flexo had it in the flames forum..

I still fail to see what i did wrong there, i simply started a petition to unban my friend and added a quote of what teh banned 0n3na has said herself. So?

Guest SKA

i fail to see what wanting to have your own thread for leaving instead of a 5 page pointless thread that cicero started that noone reads is wrong..

the first one shouldn't have been locked and moved in the first place.

and flexo had it in the flames forum..

The first one was locked in the first place because there are instructions in a sticky where to post to reduce the threads. You yourself said you knew about it and had decided to not post there on purpose, so you were ignoring the guidelines of the forums, hence locking it was valid.

Also, the thread was moved into Flames from general, just like the sticky was.

Flexo, you say I am a spammer yes? Well I am thinking before posting, I am not posting on every

possible forum, I am usually posting ontopic, I am not laughing at people when they do a typo or

grammar error, if I don't like someones behaviour I am PMing him in game or on forum, I don't abuse

flame section and you do. We may talk about ducks and you will go in and tell for example me:

"You forgot your hello". Every post for you is a battle field. Bad. It is rude and spammy. And even

flame section has some borders, when KL called Roja **** sucking bitch it got removed and KL got

banned. Your friend was also my friend and he dissapointed me so bad, so in my opinion he should

stay banned, and you of course had to use it to start another hell against me.

And if you are going to answer something flammy again better don't do it, it is BANS section not

FLAMES section.

Regards.

teh banned 0n3na, did i meantion a single thing 'bout you here besides that i quoted you on my sig and that thread? You are yourself pushing me into the flame war here. And then you cry to mods, 'Flexo is flaming again, ban him buuhuuhuu'. Everything starts somewhere, and maybe its time for you to look into the mirror and think 'bout what you have done wrong in the past that 70% of the ppl that checks those flame threads 'bout you don't like you.

Guest SKA

learner, i think most of the leaving posts are pretty much gone now.. since half of the oldbies already left and that thread was made out of cicero's anger.. also noone reads it

Guest SKA
Every once in a while it's OK to have such a thread, but when you have 4/day, it becomes annoying.

i believe there wasn't 4 going away threads when i posted mine :)

Flexo, I didn't reported any of your posts. ;-)

You just crossed the line and got banned. So just be nice and keep flames in the Flames section in ONE

topic per ONE subject. *sigh*

Also that pinned thread about leading should be moved to Offtopic Conversation IMHO...

Regards.

meh all of this is stupid nonesense first of all wut i see is it seems like Learner and Cicero have switched places with Ent in acts of kindness (when Ent was constantly bugged day and night)

Also i see that making teh banned 0n3 a nh was a BIG mistake teh banned 0n3 was really awesome before she became a nh and now that she is one she's always getting flamed and crap like that

Cicero and Learner used to be the coolest and the mods should know if someone doesn't like them they can flame them and u guys aren't allowed to lock the threads just cuz it's against u

Meh i remember when i would ask Ent one simple question and he would be like I think i'm going to ignore u... psh now i can actually talk to Ent (Learner and Cicero are still cool to me but there rep is going down :) )

Guest SKA

no... because it has wisedwarf and a few others flaming in it. another reason why i shouldn't post my goodbye in it.. it's a flame thread

I think here has been enough said already, lock this one please. Don't want to spam here anymore 'cause teh banned 0n3na allways counters my words on me.