Eternal Lands Official Forums
elpargo

Winery + Antisocial

It's not really a bug. I mean, wine is not the most vital thing in the universe.

To a Lvl 20 Body rest maker(like me :P ) It is :blink::ph34r:

Well, the initial plan was/is that you can't buy the wine until you take care of the draught quest.

i would like to see that implimented -- not being able to buy wine from them till the quest is complete that is

*gasp* what did i just say no i love my cheap wine dont do it!!!!

but seriously its a good idea cuz -as it is- it makes it easy or cheaper to raise pot lvl like crasy just siting the the winery if you have a runner bringing you vials and ingredants almost as easy as it was to raise your alch in vc before moonie stole the apple....*btw* i miss that apple... :( but understand the game balancing of it :D

anyways i like the idea that you would have to work for the previlage buying/beingable to sit there to make your pots also would gimmie an insetive to do the quest :D

So is it hard to code?

or

you don't want 100's of people winning because they have antisocial and can't buy wine <_<

to ember, you can do almost everything with a runner, that isn't the reason...

No, it is not hard to code, I just forgot about it (in fact, I forgot about it when I implemented that quest, and I didn't see it as a big emergency to require a special update). But now it is implemented, along with the items repair. This way the quests are actually usefull :)