Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow fire

Do You Make Your Own Life Ess. For Summoning?

Do you make your own life essences when you summon?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do you make your own life essences when you summon?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes, depends on the day
    • I don't summon at all

I for one, make my own life essences, but wanted to know everyone elses thoughts on the matter.

meh i can't make em till i read the book and right now i'm reading summoning books :D

I make my own..well kind of i havent needed any since I used life essie to raise my alch to 40..so i had like 8k in storage after selling half for 30k

I make them because it's cheaper to make them PLUS alch levels, so it's a win-win deal really.

Speaking of alchemy.. if anyone needs an essence made (everything up till silver bar = 100% of the time), contact me to give materials and I can have your shipment ready in an hour or less (or more) depending on quantity. Thank you. :)

Speaking of alchemy.. if anyone needs an essence made (everything up till silver bar = 100% of the time), contact me to give materials and I can have your shipment ready in an hour or less (or more) depending on quantity. Thank you. :P

heh, you still have failures above silver ?

Keep working at it ;-)

Oh and to the poll yes, I make my own life ess (and fire, and matter and death for the gargs)

I just wish there was a way of collecting mercury rather than buying it for the death ess. lets face it, mercury itself is more expensive than most essences, and its a royal pain for the antisocial.

Speaking of alchemy.. if anyone needs an essence made (everything up till silver bar = 100% of the time), contact me to give materials and I can have your shipment ready in an hour or less (or more) depending on quantity.  Thank you. :)

heh, you still have failures above silver ?

Keep working at it ;-)

Oh and to the poll yes, I make my own life ess (and fire, and matter and death for the gargs)

I just wish there was a way of collecting mercury rather than buying it for the death ess. lets face it, mercury itself is more expensive than most essences, and its a royal pain for the antisocial.

Not anymore. :) I still have 13k worth of LE to alchemy this weekend. So yeah, my alc is going to be 55 vewy vewy soon (like 700k exp to go? Really not that much longer in the retrospect of things.)