Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

The Crusader's are rolling

Come join the Crusader's (i mean who wouldn't i'm in there now :P ) This guild is the cooliest hmmmm maybe not cooler then my guild but o well :D it's a great guild if u like a helpful guild and not a guild that does nothing but talk (hmmmm... i'm helping the guild quite a bit though) so if u like come on down (talk to Sirdan or Bolan)

meh now it's boring no one is on and it's shrinking quite quickly

That's cause everyone is on vacation, lol. Bolan has been gone for quite some time, i know that he went on a long vacation, and sridan will hopefully be coming back tomorrow. And Yay :D !! I'm back! Now we are going to party :lol: ! not actually party, but i'm going to plan some events for the guild to make it more fun.

meh i'm gone in GOTK preparing for TKoS... (man i'm starting to really like GOTK we need to merge) :D but i think most peeps joined GOTK cuz of me (most of the peeps don't want me to leave and like 10 peeps joined after i joined and no one has left that i know of)

HMMMMMM i used to be a co-leader of gotk and it was alrite but every1 isnt that cool I mean now I am of course outa gotk and now in guild RATZ but a few of the members are just too newbish and beg for too many things so re consider joining gotk unless u wanna be leached by newbs !!!!! j/k gotk was alrite:) and I mean WAS.

I am quite disturbed because of these last few posts. First of all let me tell you our guild is alive and kicking. Just check out our forums and you will see what I mean. Our forums is probably the most active forums of all guilds and we have quite a lot of active members.

Secondly Jewbean was kicked by me personally from our guild because of his behaviour. He is the only member that has been kicked so I would advice other guild leaders to reconsider before accepting jewbean.

If needed I can post the chatlog here.

ok bolan first of all I h8 u and I wasnt talking about ur guild dumbass(exuse my lang) and satan thats mean and ratz copuld kick ur butt ne way so dont talk crap!!!!!

RATZ0rs let only newbs join *RATZ* becuz he aint got friends....

We don't always see eye to eye, Satan, but I agree with you on that one.

ok bolan first of all I h8 u and I wasnt talking about ur guild dumbass(exuse my lang) and satan thats mean and ratz copuld kick ur butt ne way so dont talk crap!!!!!

And shall we post the chatlog, you jackoff? Not only did most members of [TC] not like you, but you were also childish.