Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

Need a volunteer!!!

Ok we need to get these stories more organized so that it will be easier for story writers, quest writers to be consistent with each other, and have an easy to look at reference guide.

So, I need someone to help me put this all into an html file. I started it, and you don't need to know any fancy html, it's basically all cut and paste type stuff. I dont want any colors/pictures on this page, it's should just be kept very basic and simple and easy to use.

What I need someone to do is to fill this page out, include the stories we have so far. The stories can go on individual html pages. They can also be organized into folders so it won't get so messy(i.e. shortstories, myths&legends, historical records, etc). So you'd have the main index page, and then subfolders with all the stories in them. Otherwise we'd have one really huge html file :cry:

Please post here if you'd like to volunteer! Only need one person to do this, although you can have others help you out to gather the stories. And if you have any questions for me also post them! :(

here is the file:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/misc/ELhistory.html

Well i don't mind making a site like that but i won't make it fast now, cause i will go on holyday soon. And if i'm gonna make a site like that i will need some server room, cause i don't have my own server and i won't pay to be able to make that site.

if you are interested in letting me do it i made a little example for you. this is the website you can see my example.

http://www.freewebs.com/elstories

Bit messy lobonar-need to increase the size of the left frame a bit.

well i showed at my pc well, maybe you have got your website text bigger then i have, i will make it a bit bigger anyway, cause not everyone knows how to ajust their website text size.

I hope this is a good size. :D

if this doesn't fit you should think of gettin your eyes checked, cause then your eyes are reading really big letters. :?

I have added 3 stories till now, cause i want to know if i have to build up this site any further, maybe my site isn't good enough, i would like to know so i can add as many stories as possible before i go on vacation.

It's not about having a website it's just about makeing a file for organization...well nevermind about this now anyway, i'm sort of taking care of it myself.