Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Ipod

Guest Guest

Hi I want to play but only have an iPod touch. Is there an app or way to play on an iPod touch?

Guest Guest

I have another question. Can I sign up to use the forums even though I am not playing the game?

Grort can you do me a favor and tell Joe hi for me. :P

Sorta be good to for him to know who's saying hi.

And you need to have character ingame to make forum account.

Guest Guest

Okay, here,s the deal, Hussam is right I use to have an account but I forgot my password and I can't actually play the game cause I only have an iPod touch. It might be odd but I just want to be able to use the forums so I can keep in touch with people and hope someday I can play again.

Oh and I was Mars.

Okay, here,s the deal, Hussam is right I use to have an account but I forgot my password and I can't actually play the game cause I only have an iPod touch. It might be odd but I just want to be able to use the forums so I can keep in touch with people and hope someday I can play again.

Oh and I was Mars.

Ah. You live. I hope life is well and that you are overcoming some stuff that was holding you back (intentional vagueness due to this being public).

Don't expect EL (as we know it) on anything mobile for at least 6-12 months. The mere possibility of such a thing relies on switching the graphics handling and an outside project's (SDL's) progress. Before SDL releases SDL2.0, we have no prayer of a mobile EL that has close to the graphics ability that we are used to.

For EL clients with low graphics, there are 2 current projects by folks and 1 of them is browser based with javascript. I have no clue on the progress of either one.

Edited by nathanstenzel

Oh and I was Mars.

Alot of people were worried about you when you suddenly disappeared... When/if you get your forum account back, I'll go into further detail.

Missed you mate :D (P.S. Puntise quit :( )

Likewise, being vague because of publicnessisity (is that a word? it is now)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this