Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

History of TKoS

Ok I have lots of inactive members and crap ok and it would be really hard to do BLA BLA BLA u get the pont

I want to disband TKoS then restart it again so that gets out inactive members and members that aren't loyal.

Then I can give deserving members higher ranks and let them help me so I can get bored of D2 as fast as possible (AFAP)

Just to let everyone know TKoS is meant for Fighters, Summoners, and Magicians. I want to keep it that way. yes u can be a partial merchant helping get uniforms or something but other then that u must be a Fighter, Summoner, Magician, or someone like 007 lol

P.S. how much does it cost to create a guild and once I find that out help donate for this cause

lol it means the afk king (someone that is cool to the guild but isn't much of a fighter, summoner, or magician)

whats the real need? we can just pretend that the inactive players aren't in the guild, and then use the 30k you save to buy uniforms... if we ever get around to setting a uniform... :?

i loved tkos when it was real active but i to am considering leaving maybe me and cocky should start a guild ? lol

isn't it 50k to start a guild?

Type #make_guild. it says you need 30k and a level at least 40.

i've been in TKoS since about a week after it started. i've seen it's up's and i've seen it's downs, i havent been on in like a month so i don't know how it's going right now, but just so you all know i may quit (not TKoS i mean quit EL) im not sure though, i'll be on every once in a while if i do quit...

Hey sorry guys i haven't been on but I got a bit sick of EL and then i went on vacation I'll try to encourage u guys but i still haven't gotten sick of D2

(Maybe I'll try one day D2 one day EL what do u think of that??)