Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dragburn

newb island

i used to spend quite alot of my time there, and i am not a NH

(i was hoping to become one, but nobody in power seemed to notice)

not only more NH are required tho, more Mods too - too many times i play when there are none to move blockers etc.

Ohhhh you should consider cranny for either mod or NH...he would be great at that!!! (Why didn't anybody, for that matter???? :?: :?: :?: )

About the newbie-helping bots. Before the rollback, we were all sitting in the Underworld, with nothing to do, knowing that none of our progress would be saved. While we were sitting down there, a few of us suggested bots that would help you out of the Underworld. Make them NPCs. There would 2 bots posted at each entrance to the Underworld, and when you come in, they might pop up a dialog, "Follow me." And if a demon comes into view, he will say, "Watch out! You don't want to run into one."

Near the end of this thread, I had a post about what demons could do to you. (http://eternal-lands.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6520&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20)

i thought the newb island was an excellent idea. i also saw some NH's there that were a great help.

I reckon should be reintroduced.

not only more NH are required tho, more Mods too - too many times i play when there are none to move blockers etc.

Ohhhh you should consider cranny for either mod or NH...he would be great at that!!! (Why didn't anybody, for that matter???? :?: :?: :?: )

I agree. And while you're at it, promote Regar and Desole too - they can cover the late night/early morning shift in the U.S. :)

-Lyn-

I agree. And while you're at it, promote Regar and Desole too - they can cover the late night/early morning shift in the U.S. :)

-Lyn-

late night :shock: i can only stay up till 4 am in teh morning, western time :) but more NH's .... more mods is a better idea :) as for newbie island..... aint someone making a newer newbie island:?:

newb island would be incredibly helpful to newbs. It would make it easier to stay with the game, especially if they didn't know anyone who already plays. i know it helped me alot when i originally started playing.