Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ryu5659

Inactive accounts?

I tried logging in with my account, and it says I don't exist. I did a search on the forums and found some old accounts were deleted but some were backed up. Could someone check to see if I'm laying around somewhere in those backups?

oh, Player name is Ryu5659.

Edited by Ryu5659

What levels did you have? I could not find that character in the backed up characters, which means that either your skills were very low (no skill greater than 30) or that you don't remember the exact name. And when did you play last time?

What levels did you have? I could not find that character in the backed up characters, which means that either your skills were very low (no skill greater than 30) or that you don't remember the exact name. And when did you play last time?

2 or 3 years ago. and I believe i had some skills about 50 (I'm pretty sure harvesting was above 30). it's hard to remember. I'm sure the name was Ryu5659 though.

Tried looking back at some of my old posts for clues but i can't do that XD. I do remember though that I used to be apart of a team that helped design quests.

Edited by Ryu5659

With THIS post confirming your character name is the same as your account name...I think that means your levels were below 30. Unless there is some other factors that are taken into account when characters are deleted.

I am fairly certain i had harvesting above 30. I did that like a slave (cuz thats seriously what i did back than for money.)

but it also looks like it was 5 years ago according to that post. so maybe the account was too old?

Edited by Ryu5659

If it's of any use, among the latest posts I show for you: [Ryu5659 @ 3]: Would i be safe entering the north NC cave with 26 def? [Ryu5659 @ 1]: Where is the best place to fight with a/d/p/c. 23/26/18/16?

You may want to spend a couple of days leveling up a new Ryu5659, rather than spending such a great deal of effort recovering your previous char. With the new and improved tutorial, returning to 26 def should go fairly quickly, while reminding you how to play.

Edited by asgnny

If it's of any use, among the latest posts I show for you: [Ryu5659 @ 3]: Would i be safe entering the north NC cave with 26 def? [Ryu5659 @ 1]: Where is the best place to fight with a/d/p/c. 23/26/18/16?

You may want to spend a couple of days leveling up a new Ryu5659, rather than spending such a great deal of effort recovering your previous char. With the new and improved tutorial, returning to 26 def should go fairly quickly, while reminding you how to play.

already started a new character. While im sure i had a skill above 30 (harvesting was easy), I think the fact i was 5 years old is too long. but oh wells. I already started new.

thanks for the advice btw, I was about to go and grind to train skills back up instead of doing quests. Its good to see Eternal Lands is becoming more and more delevoped.

Edited by Ryu5659

Guest Philip

I have the same problem. I am pretty sure that my name was Phil in the game but i cannot remember my password. I tried several different passwords but could not get any to work. I played back in 2009 and I am sure that I had some skills over 30.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this